There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Freakish" Athletes for next year

Originally posted by jimrat:
This freshman RB at Georgia Nick Chubb looks like a freak of nature, not gonna play much this year with Gurley #1 but man that kid looks beastly...........Future freak

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by jimrat:
This freshman RB at Georgia Nick Chubb looks like a freak of nature, not gonna play much this year with Gurley #1 but man that kid looks beastly...........Future freak

LOL
Freakish athletic talent means nothing if they aren't good at football. Not saying that applies to anyone on the list, just saying in general measurables are overrated like whoa.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Freakish athletic talent means nothing if they aren't good at football. Not saying that applies to anyone on the list, just saying in general measurables are overrated like whoa.

Whose over rating measurements in here?
Nelson Agholor WR USC
wow.....no Duke Johnson...
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Gurley is Bo Jackson 2.0

He is not nearly as fast as Jackson was.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Nelson Agholor WR USC

I like Agholor, but an athletic freak? He's not exactly Brandin Cooks fast, and he's listed at a pound less than Cooks is.

Love me some Todd Gurley though. I don't know that he's an athletic freak, but I don't think you could want any more from a RB. If he were on the board, I'd be tempted to take him even if both Lattimore & Hyde pan out.
[ Edited by VPofCarnage on Jun 26, 2014 at 6:09 PM ]
If we're just talking freak athletes that play football than: Raheem Mostert, Purdue. He started his career as a WR, but has been moved to RB. Hasn't done much on offense (though there's plans to get him heavily involved this season). Did lead the nation in kick return yardage as a freshman. Is NFL.com's "fastest player in college football" and the Big 10's 60 and 200 meter indoor champion and 100 and 200 meter outdoor champion. He's freaky fast.