There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LA, Chicago and NY (MSG) are finalists to host 2015 NFL Draft

I think Las Vegas would be a really great place for the Draft. Lots of Hotels, tons to do, can party all the time, large convention centers that could accommodate the Draft, a vacation destination. It just makes sense.

I'm not a real fan of moving the Draft around. But I can see why Goddell is trying to do it. Get more people involved and more fans the opportunity to see it.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jun 8, 2014 at 11:36 AM ]
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by kray28:
Everything about Goodell's NFL approaches idiotic levels of excess.

Lol this.

Superbowl 55 to be held on the moon.

Super Bowls in the cold and don't hit high, don't hit low, don't hit too hard at all are some of the things we have to thank him for.

Gooddell - ruining football 1 step at a time.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
4 day draft is getting absolutely freaking ridiculous. Why not make it a whole week?

That's a little too much. 3 is the absolute limit. They could really go down to 2. 1 - 3 the first day. The rest 2nd day.

This is just getting dumb.....
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's a little too much. 3 is the absolute limit. They could really go down to 2. 1 - 3 the first day. The rest 2nd day.

This is just getting dumb.....

3 works alright, 4 is just beyond ridiculous. So what are they going to do, dedicate a whole day apiece for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds? Craziness. Your average fan generally cares about the 1st and 2nd rounds, beyond that interest gradually decreases.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
do this:
day 1: rd 1
day 2: rd 2 & 3
day 3: rd 4 & 5
day 4: rd 6 & 7
day 5: UDFA auction hosted by mecum car auctioneers.
Originally posted by xcfan:
do this:

The NFL is really over doing this. Other than my teams picks I dont even watch the draft and I can watch that the next day when somebody posts in youtube.
Exactly when will they make the choice.
LA? WTF? they don't even have a team.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xcfan:
do this:

It would be interesting how Goodell would change the current UDFA format to make more money. Your idea of having mecum auction the UDFA would be something Goodell would probably do!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout

.@Gil_Brandt says Chicago is the favorite to land the 2015 NFL draft.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000357415/article/gil-brandt-chicago-is-odds-on-favorite-to-land-2015-nfl-draft?campaign=Twitter_nfl_cb
should be in LA. neutral (kind of) site, also it'd be cool if they showed the west coast love
Chicago a good spot
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Richard Deitsch @richarddeitsch

Via @LATimesfarmer: The 2015 NFL Draft will either be in Chicago or Los Angeles: http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-2015-nfl-draft-la-chicago-20140717-story.html
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt

LA looking like a solid front-runner for 2015 NFL Draft.