There are 166 users in the forums

An interesting article...

Wasn't sure whether to put this in Niner Talk or Draft Room, Mods please move this thread accordingly. Three now 49ers made the list.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2068327-the-player-each-team-will-most-regret-passing-on-in-the-2014-nfl-draft
I guess we did good if our regret is going to be a CB we passed up in the 4th round.
Nice to see the players we drafted being listed as regrets for 4 other teams - Ward, Borland, Thomas and Hyde

And yeah...if we didn't draft the right 4th round corner for their liking I'd say we're golden. Especially because Ellington was a pick for future seasons and special teams help this year.
I'm so glad we picked Bruce Ellington instead of the CB Ross Cockrell that that article suggests we should have picked on page 28..
Was confused about the article until I realize that its teams that shouldve drafted specific players instead of teams that drafted the player lol
I can't wait to see these guys in action, hopefully they're all going to be a part of the 49ers well into the future.
Originally posted by xela510:
I guess we did good if our regret is going to be a CB we passed up in the 4th round.

yeah, but I really liked that kid... played a really solid quarter against Mike Evans. Then Evans abused him, but he's still a good player
Lol.....Bleacher Report.
Stupid article
Share 49ersWebzone