There are 204 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Predict Top 5 Fallers Most Likely To Make A Roster And Impact In NFL As Rookies

Every year it seems there are a number of potential starting caliber players that fall for some inexplicable reason (character, need, etc.). The late rounds is where teams tend to either get cute with their picks or draft for a very specific fit and do so by passing on much more talented players.

Pick 5 players drafted in the 5th round or later that you feel will make NFL GM's look silly this season and to come.

My Picks
Telvin Smith- LB, Florida St. (5th round to Jaguars)
Robert Herron- WR, Wyoming (6th round to Bucs)
Jordan Tripp- LB, Montana (5th round to Dolphins)
Ahmad Dixon- S, Baylor (7th round to Cowboys)
Jared Abbrederis- WR, Wisconsin (5th round to Packers)

Crazy thing about the above 5 is that (to my knowledge) there aren't any crazy character red flags (besides Smith failing combine drug test). I will bump this thread during the season so we can see who has made rosters and who is contributing (a huge feat for a 5th round or later rookie).
I think Abbrederis will play for the Pack, and Rogers will use him. Good route runner and great hands. Jordy Nelson's little brother.
Aaron Lynch is gonna be a freaking stud for the San Francisco 49ers. Lucky b*****ds.
Originally posted by Murphys1:
I think Abbrederis will play for the Pack, and Rogers will use him. Good route runner and great hands. Jordy Nelson's little brother.

Agree
Skov