LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

It's a bit early but...

What are some prospects you are looking at for next year.
I'm already a big fan of Alex Carter the CB from Stanford.
Montgomery the WR from Stanford. Has size and make you miss moves.
One guy that I really want to see is Jamison Crowder, WR from Duke. I only saw him in the bowl game against Texas A&M, but he had a fantastic game. He is a feisty little guy, but super quick. I know Ellington kind of fills this role, but I'd still love to see him on the Niners
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Will Braxton Miller be a QB prospect ?
Cody Prewitt, a safety out of Ole Miss. I like him a lot, a BIG safety at 6'2", 218, lays the wood and lead the SEC in interceptions.

Both very nice prospects
Jaelen Strong from ASU is another, especially if Crabtree does end up walking like some here are afraid of. Nice bigger receiver, about 6'3", 200, very physical, came on strong for ASU this past season.

Amari Cooper like someone else said, it'll be interesting to see how he does without McCarron and if he struggles, it could be a nice buy low opportunity.

Others include

P.J. Williams-CB-Florida State

Antwan Goodley-WR-Baylor

Carl Davis-DT/DE-Iowa

Landon Collins-S-Alabama
Learn the name now.

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu
Oh yeah......Shawn Oakman of Baylor is another. Absolute freak of nature at DE, like 6'9", 280, extremely raw but great potential.

Shawn Oakman, DE, Baylor (#2), 6'9, 285 The best way to describe this defensive end is "rare". It's rare that you find a 6'9, 285 pound man with Oakman's get-off and first step explosion, in addition to overpowering hands on contact and balance to redirect with run flow. He was a constant disruption to the Sooner offense, routinely jolting his blocker 2-3 yards in the backfield before locating the football. He'll need more reps and experience to get a better feel for how blockers are approaching him, but overall this is a special talent that could be a top 10-15 pick.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 12, 2014 at 5:33 PM ]
One man Mr Randy Gregory from the Huskers.

Harbaugh doesn't draft any one from Stanford he refuses.
Darius Hamilton DE/DT frm Rutgers N Joey Bosa DE/(MAYBE A OLB IN A 3-4??) FRM Ohio State Buckeyes... Im all about tha bigg nastys up front ....
I like Ty Montgomery but remember this name, Dorial Green Beckham Wr Mizzou. He's 6'5 255 lbs. And he runs 4.3 to 4.4. Has had off the field issues though
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
I like Ty Montgomery but remember this name, Dorial Green Beckham Wr Mizzou. He's 6'5 255 lbs. And he runs 4.3 to 4.4. Has had off the field issues though

Formerly of Mizzou, now at Eastern Illinois.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 12, 2014 at 7:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:

Formerly of Mizzou, now at Eastern Illinois.

That dude is a dumba*s no thanks
Share 49ersWebzone