There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Seattle's 2014 draft

  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by Quest4six:
This is probably the case.
Posting on the zone and writing a research paper on quantum gravity doesn't mix well.


My bad guys

All good.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
This is probably the case.
Posting on the zone and writing a research paper on quantum gravity doesn't mix well.


My bad guys

Oh, the Sandra Bullock movie...JK..good luck with the paper.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on May 24, 2014 at 7:01 PM ]
Any updates on Seattle's picks after mini camp? I guess we'll find out how they're really doing during TC..
Originally posted by tondiman:
Any updates on Seattle's picks after mini camp? I guess we'll find out how they're really doing during TC..

Rumor is that P. Rich is doing pretty well,
I'm just a little confused though. Dude weighed in at about 175lbs, I don't care who you are that isn't enough weight to play WR in Seattle.
I mean even Doug Baldwin, who is about 3-4 inches shorter has about 20lbs on the guy.

Seriously think about it, most of their passes end up being broken plays that Russel Wilson scrambles on. You're telling me you feel comfortable throwing to a guy who is 6 feet and weighs about 15lbs lighter than Darren Sproles?

Please throw a slant over the middle with this guy, or a screen.
I would love to see Willis or Reid force a fumble on him.

I also think their second pick is going to start a RT (Justin Britt).
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Rumor is that P. Rich is doing pretty well,
I'm just a little confused though. Dude weighed in at about 175lbs, I don't care who you are that isn't enough weight to play WR in Seattle.
I mean even Doug Baldwin, who is about 3-4 inches shorter has about 20lbs on the guy.

Seriously think about it, most of their passes end up being broken plays that Russel Wilson scrambles on. You're telling me you feel comfortable throwing to a guy who is 6 feet and weighs about 15lbs lighter than Darren Sproles?

Please throw a slant over the middle with this guy, or a screen.
I would love to see Willis or Reid force a fumble on him.

I also think their second pick is going to start a RT (Justin Britt).

Both guys can be good but P Rich the pads ain't on yet and J Britt they have no choice there now do they? He was drafted to play. Time will tell
Looks like P Rich is tearing it up..
Originally posted by tondiman:
Looks like P Rich is tearing it up..

What are you basing that off of?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by tondiman:
Looks like P Rich is tearing it up..

What are you basing that off of?

Seattle coke sniffers
Originally posted by tondiman:
Looks like P Rich is tearing it up..

Lol preseason super star
Literally means nothing
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by tondiman:
Looks like P Rich is tearing it up..

Lol preseason super star
Literally means nothing

Lol, naw son being a pre-season superstar means EVERYTHING remember Kory Sheets, Nate Davis and Glenn Coffee?
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Originally posted by tondiman:
Looks like P Rich is tearing it up..

Lol preseason super star
Literally means nothing

Lol, naw son being a pre-season superstar means EVERYTHING remember Kory Sheets, Nate Davis and Glenn Coffee?

Can't believe you forgot the legendary Thomas Clayton! OHMYGAWD!!