There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** Top UDFA Signings Tracker ***

Originally posted by DVDA:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
49ers reportedly trying to sign Brett Smith too.

This guy could really use a year or two under Harbaugh. As a Wyoming fan, I would be thrilled to have Smith work under Harbaugh. He's the super competitive kind of guy who will dive head first after his helmet flies off (Shaun Hill style). I think he has a bright future as a backup quarterback in the NFL if he gets under the right coaches.

Agree love Smith. He's like a less baggage version of Manziel
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Skov picking between us and Raiders per source

This guy and Borland, couple maniacs
We might land Skov.
I like skov but wont make the team has a chance with raiders
more proof that NFL needs a farm system. too many talented kids did not get picked. M Mayock said that at least a round or round and half of players did not get drafted due to the depth of this draft. so Mr Irrelevant has a chance to make a team this year I guess.
@MaioccoCSN 2m
The 49ers selected ILB Chris Borland in draft, while Raiders did not address ILB. @KyleBonagura reports Shayne Skov considering both teams.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Antonio Richardson
Brandon Coleman, Rutgers
Cody Hoffman, BYU
Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas
Craig Loston, LSU
WANT!!
Jordan Lynch to Bears. Wonder if he stays QB or gets moved to safety or another position.
Morgan Breslin, Lb, signed by 49ers
[ Edited by Travisty13 on May 10, 2014 at 4:53 PM ]
If we get Skov would Wilhoite or Moody be released? I couldn't see him making it to the PS.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Antonio Richardson
Brandon Coleman, Rutgers
Cody Hoffman, BYU
Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas
Craig Loston, LSU
WANT!!

add L Pourifoy
and M Roberson
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
more proof that NFL needs a farm system. too many talented kids did not get picked. M Mayock said that at least a round or round and half of players did not get drafted due to the depth of this draft. so Mr Irrelevant has a chance to make a team this year I guess.

I wish they had a farm system. There are too many kids with a lot of talent who won't be playing football again
Kyle Bonagura ‏@BonaguraESPN 1m
Have confirmed USC DE Morgan Breslin will sign with the 49ers.

Originally posted by jordanroberts88:

I wish they had a farm system. There are too many kids with a lot of talent who won't be playing football again

They just need to make UFL the farm system already.
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:

The new USFL is supposed to fi that void... If it ever gets off the ground.