There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** Top UDFA Signings Tracker ***

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Or he's going to get bored being in Green Bay, develop a severe crack cocaine addiction and wash out of the league in less than 2 seasons. Based on his recent history, I'd say my scenario is more likely than yours.

I think he was on coke for around a month.
Has been clean for about a year now, also if you think Green Bay is bad you should live here in Eugene

Challenge accepted Phoenix, the bet is on.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Well, he now has his chance.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Or he's going to get bored being in Green Bay, develop a severe crack cocaine addiction and wash out of the league in less than 2 seasons. Based on his recent history, I'd say my scenario is more likely than yours.

Has been clean for about a year now, also if you think Green Bay is bad you should live here in Eugene

There is no where in the United States worse than north east wisconsin.

There is amateur nightlife. There is dear hunting season. There is a bunch of fat people because they spend 6-7 months of the year indoors. There's ice fishing, ooo and the sturgeon spearing, and don't forget about the "Polar Bear Plunge" into Lake Winnebago for cold weather activities. Then in the warmer muggy summer you can attend the cheese fest, brat fest, polka fest, testicle festival, octoberfest, paper fest, country USA, and some frog racing festival where they serve only frog dishes all while fighting off swarms of mosquitoes who may have west nile and ticks spreading lyme.

This state sucks and only people who love to hunt, fish, the packers, cheesy festivals galore and freezing their effing balls off for 6-7 months a year can enjoy living here. Most large bodies of water in the state are polluted including several rivers.
[ Edited by WINiner on May 20, 2014 at 4:08 PM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Quest4six:

There is amateur nightlife. There is dear hunting season. There is a bunch of fat people because they spend 6-7 months of the year indoors. There's ice fishing, ooo and the sturgeon spearing, and don't forget about the "Polar Bear Plunge" into Lake Winnebago for cold weather activities. Then in the warmer muggy summer you can attend the cheese fest, brat fest, polka fest, testicle festival, octoberfest, paper fest, country USA, and some frog racing festival where they serve only frog dishes all while fighting off swarms of mosquitoes who may have west nile and ticks spreading lyme.

This state sucks and only people who love to hunt, fish, the packers, cheesy festivals galore and freezing their effing balls off for 6-7 months a year can enjoy living here. Most large bodies of water in the state are polluted including several rivers.

I'll never cry about living in Houston again

Brett Smith of Wyoming was not long for Tampa Bay, just got released recently.
My boy Cole Stanford I went to HS with got signed by the packers
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I wish the 9ers would sign Kenny Ladler.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Completely forgot that he wasn't drafted but it appears he's with Buffalo currently?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Completely forgot that he wasn't drafted but it appears he's with Buffalo currently?

If he went undrafted due to running a 4.8 or whatever, that just frickin stupid, Ladler is an athletic safety that I think could contribute on any team. 24 bench reps at the Combine and 9 picks in college and he doesn't get drafted that's just crazy.
Brett Smith of Wyoming was not long for Tampa Bay, just got released recently.

And everyone criticized me for not putting him higher on my big board. Seriously though, I thought he would be drafted. Surprised he didn't last long in Tampa, less than 2 weeks.