There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** Top UDFA Signings Tracker ***

  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 1,960
Raiders agreed with ILB Carlos Fields.
What happened to Marcus Robertson? He looked like a day 2 guy leading up to the draft.
Did anybody sign Trey Burton?

I don't think he got drafted. But I really liked him as a Delanie Walker replacement.
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 1,960
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Did anybody sign Trey Burton?

I don't think he got drafted. But I really liked him as a Delanie Walker replacement.

Heading to Philadelphia.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,971
Taylor Gabriel, WR, Abilene Christian
Has signed per walter football
Originally posted by strickac:
What happened to Marcus Robertson? He looked like a day 2 guy leading up to the draft.


I read that there are character concerns...Purifoy as well. Someone may get a steal in FAcy or they are just not NFL guys...who knows?
Skov!!! i love it
Broncos brought in Mister Cobble.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Skov!!! i love it

Yes, can't believe both Skov and Borland...two instinctive gamers!
I know L'Damien Washington is a "measurables" guy and a tall/fast WR isn't going to solve the Niners offensive issues, but I wish they had taken a shot on this guy. He had TD catches of 26 and 40 yards against the Volt last year. Could be a 5th or 6th receiver, ST developmental player at worst.
Loston backed out on Jacksonville for Arizona, only to back out on Arizona and then decided to go to Jacksonville after all.



Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki 5m It happens a lot w/ agents looking for best deals. It appears he choose the Jags .@LordRichardWV: guys any word on LSU Safety Craig Loston?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 11, 2014 at 12:02 PM ]
  • DeUh
  • Member
  • Posts: 1,960
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Loston backed out on Jacksonville for Arizona, only to back out on Arizona and then decided to go to Jacksonville after all.



Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki 5m It happens a lot w/ agents looking for best deals. It appears he choose the Jags .@LordRichardWV: guys any word on LSU Safety Craig Loston?

Lol.
As a UF alum i have seen plenty of Marcus Roberson and Purifoy. I think Roberson is an NFL talent, that with the right coaching, could flourish. Purifoy i felt was vastly overrated. I would have loved getting Roberson but both do have some character issues.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Skov!!! i love it

Yes, can't believe both Skov and Borland...two instinctive gamers!

I loved the Borland pick!! Great FB player. Will push Wilhote for sure. But you know Skov sill bring it with the chip on his shoulder. Depth!!
Kory Faulkner looks like he has a little bit of a cannon and he has some wheels for his size. Definitely could see him being our 3rd qb this year.