There are 174 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MadDog49er Niners best board Day Three

The best day of the draft has arrived and I am mobile right now. Will post an official and more in depth board as the day progresses.
Very happy with the draft so far . Back on the clock with daddy duties maybe into the fourth round and away from excel spreadsheet. My best board right now that I will post with many players is: Bryant, Desir, McGill, Jones, Ellington, Norwood, Colvin, Watkins, Ellis.

Back at home at 12:46. Missed the first dozen picks today, but here was my official board going into this morning:
2014 NFL Draft 49ers Board Third Day
Pick Player School Position Selection
1 Martavis Bryant Clemson WR
2 Pierre Desir Lindenwood CB
3 Keith McGill Utah CB
4 DaQuan Jones Penn State DT
6 Bruce Ellington South Carolina WR
5 Kevin Norwood Alabama WR
8 Aaron Colvin Oklahoma CB
1 Justin Ellis Louisiana Tech DT
9 Aaron Murray Georgia QB
10 Jackson Jeffcoat Texas DE
11 Carl Bradford Arizona St DE/OLB
12 Jaylen Watkins Florida CB
14 Rashaad Reynolds Oregon St S
15 Dontae Johnson North Carolina St CB/S
16 Walt Aikens Liberty CB
17 EJ Gaines Missouri CB
18 Jared Abbrederis Wisconsin WR
20 Robert Herron Wyoming WR
21 Chris Smith Arkansas DE/OLB
22 Bashaud Breeland Clemson CB
23 Telvin Smith Florida State SS/OLB
24 Trevor Reilly Utah DE
25 Brock Vareen Minnesota S
26 Christian Jones Florida State LB
27 Taylor Hart Oregon DE
28 Josh Mauro Stanford DE
29 James Gayle Virginia Tech DE/OLB
30 Brent Urban Virginia DE/DT
31 Dakota Dozier Furman G
[ Edited by MadDog49er on May 10, 2014 at 10:46 AM ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
The best day of the draft has arrived and I am mobile right now. Will post an official and more in depth board as the day progresses.
Very happy with the draft so far . Back on the clock with daddy duties maybe into the fourth round and away from excel spreadsheet. My best board right now that I will post with many players is: Bryant, Desir, McGill, Jones, Ellington, Colvin, Watkins, Ellis,

.

I was looking for your day 3!!
Who ya think we pick up? Id like desir, some crazy reason ellington! I could see us drating qb fales also idk
Anyones guess maddog
MadDog thanks for all the hard work, that we all benefit from. You the man, you the man, you the man.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I hope we grab mcgill or roberson
I would love Desir and Ellington. And then either Rashaad Reynolds or Antone Exum.
I think we go WR Bryant, CB Desir or Breeland & QB Logan Thomas today. Great job as usual MadDog49er
[ Edited by tohara3 on May 10, 2014 at 8:13 AM ]
Do you like McGills abililties MD? Ithink he is a terrible player without much upside.
Originally posted by ironmanbravo:
MadDog thanks for all the hard work, that we all benefit from. You the man, you the man, you the man.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I hope we grab mcgill or roberson

I 2nd this as well! Every yr come draft time ya drop that knoweledge thats for sure!!! Good stuff maddog
MD, get your priorities straight. We need you here. Find a babysitter!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Do you like McGills abililties MD? Ithink he is a terrible player without much upside.

Ouch if thats true hope we dont get em lol
Originally posted by cory4903:
MD, get your priorities straight. We need you here. Find a babysitter!

Lol
Originally posted by ironmanbravo:
MadDog thanks for all the hard work, that we all benefit from. You the man, you the man, you the man.
I agree with this post. Every year after we trade someone, I always go to the usual sites (NFLDraftCountdown, etc...) to read the scouting reports. However, I also make sure that I come to the Webzone to see where the player ranks on your board, MadDog. Was very excited to see how highly you thought of some of these guys.
do you think we will take a Qb? Logan or Fales... Who is your top guy left? A Qb would proably make the team because we would just move bethel t. to the practice squad.
Just arriving back, and in the first fifteen picks, half of my top tier guys are gone. Board collapsing quickly.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Just arriving back, and in the first fifteen picks, half of my top tier guys are gone. Board collapsing quickly.

Hellyeah they droppin like flies lmao
Gms read your boards lol mite have to start encoding them lmao!!
We picked up ellington hellyeah
My droaft based on board and team needs so far
Ward
Hyde
Martin
Gaines
Bryant
D. Jones

My next pick, based on board and team needs...Aaron Murray
[ Edited by MadDog49er on May 10, 2014 at 10:17 AM ]
...