LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

MadDog's 49ers Best Player Available Board Day 2

Originally posted by Joecool:
MD is MIA. I think he's been busy spanking it from the excitement since the 2nd round.
LMFAO
Originally posted by Joecool:
MD is MIA. I think he's been busy spanking it from the excitement since the 2nd round.

Had daddy duties just before the Martin pick. Came back right before Borland pick. Really good day for the team. Many good players still on the board for that pick at 106
Originally posted by ltrain:
MadDog - do you like TJ Jones in day 3 at WR?

Thnk he would struggle to make the roster. Down the board a bit for me. Really solid college player but a bit skeptical his game will translate well to the pro game. Could be very good in certain systems.
Ideas on positions we target tomorrow?
Day 3 big board? Headlined by Bryant and Abbrederis? Can you elaborate your thoughts on Borland? Great job as always providing the best analysis on the net (I follow a lot of good draft people)
I'm very pleased to get Hyde MD. Loved him throughout the process. Had him #1 on my RB rankings.
Good job MD looking forward to your analysis of the picks.

The knowledge on the zone blows me away sometimes , MD, AB, OTC and many others could easily make a living off it.

Plus Pete puts my knowledge to the test when it comes to basketball

Some talented people on the zone( just gotta stay out of niner talk)
Good work, Dog. You must be pleased with it so far.
Very happy with the draft so far . Back on the clock with daddy duties maybe into the fourth round and away from excel spreadsheet. My best board right now that I will post with many players is: Bryant, Desir, McGill, Jones, Ellington, Colvin, Watkins, Ellis,
[ Edited by MadDog49er on May 10, 2014 at 7:09 AM ]
So, are we going to take a CB today or what MD?

Originally posted by TexasNiner:
So, are we going to take a CB today or what MD?

Hope so. I selected Gaines with my 70th pick, the team went with Borland. I have four of the next top 8 players as CBs
Still good depth at CB. Reynolds, Mitchell, breeland (who is dropping due to off the field issues) and more. Team might go with hart or mauro for DE depth today
Bravo
Share 49ersWebzone