There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jimmie Ward Pick and More

I actually like the pick getting Jimmie Ward. "Hits like a safety, plays like a cornerback" are what the articles say about his style of play.
56- WR- Allen Robinson/Cody Latimer/ Donte Moncrief (possibly have to trade up here)
61- CB- Pierre Desir or Bashaud Breeland
77- C- Weston Richburg if he lasts this long in the 3rd Round
Ward will move to the Nicole CB position but also adds depth at Saftey. I like the pick. Now we can focus on WR and outside corners. Maybe Dline depth too.
  • Liono
Yes, now that we've got the Nichole position covered, we've got to find someone to man the Brown-Simpson position.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Ward will move to the Nicole CB position but also adds depth at Saftey. I like the pick. Now we can focus on WR and outside corners. Maybe Dline depth too.

Is that one of the cheerleaders ;)
Today in rounds 2 and 3 its time to land a WR and a bunch of quality defensive players (LB, D-line and more secondary). I wouldnt mind acquiring additional picks for next year too.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Is that one of the cheerleaders ;)

Ward is a Schafty that can also play the Nicole position.
Is that next to the Stacie position?
We will trade up into the 2nd and have 3 2nd round picks.

CB, WR ?
Move up for Cody Latimer 6-3 215 with 4.4 wheels and a 39 inch vertical! What would it take to move up to top of 2nd? He won't be there at 56.