There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What WR now?

Originally posted by dizzzydaniel:
we just got stevie johnson allegedly...

I haven't seen a word about it, I did post an article about him in the rumors section but he's got a high cap number so I won't buy it until I see some further info.
nfl network just reported it.
profootball.com is stating a 2015 4th rounder which could become a 3rd rounder.
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
profootball.com is stating a 2015 4th rounder which could become a 3rd rounder.

Correct
WOW, well that changes the draft scenario entirely.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
WOW, well that changes the draft scenario entirely.

Yes. DL and CB in the 2nd now?
The San Francisco 49ers have traded a 2014 fourth-round pick to the Buffalo Bills for WR Stevie Johnson (via @AdamSchefter)
Now we focus on our secondary today. Maybe a O-lineman at the end of the day. I love it this was a good move. We didn't get the receiver we wanted so we won't reach on one. Found someone with NFL success for a fair price. GREAT move. I see us trading up for roby now
i wonder id we even draft wr now... hope we take landry at some point
What's Johnson's cap figure this year?
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Now we focus on our secondary today. Maybe a O-lineman at the end of the day. I love it this was a good move. We didn't get the receiver we wanted so we won't reach on one. Found someone with NFL success for a fair price. GREAT move. I see us trading up for roby now

They'd have to get a time machine and trade back into yesterday's first round and get in front of Denver to do it.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 9, 2014 at 12:18 PM ]
Originally posted by English:
Yes. DL and CB in the 2nd now?

BPA all the way I'm guessing. I'm sure they'll select at least another CB but it might not be as early as some expect. DL represents some nice value if they can get either Tuitt or Hageman. Wouldn't be shocked to see an OLB like Murphy or some OL help.
damn I was hoping for 2 WR out of this draft, now we may not even draft one.

Stevie is signed for 3 years his cap hit this year is 4, than 6, and 6 million roughly.
Still wanna see a red zone WR drafted. Maybe Brandon Coleman in the 3rd after we grab a corner and maybe Louis nix or a interior lineman or Tuitt. Hell get tuitt and nix