There are 422 users in the forums

What WR now?

Cosell on KNBR today said he liked Moncrief "a lot" on film. Thought, he would make a nice addition. Personally, I am not confident in Lee. Seems a little soft for the Western Division. I think big corners will tie in knots.
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Cosell on KNBR today said he liked Moncrief "a lot" on film. Thought, he would make a nice addition. Personally, I am not confident in Lee. Seems a little soft for the Western Division. I think big corners will tie in knots.

or Bryant both have questionable hands but Moncrief does have more upside imo
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by boast:
short ass Landry

This. The guy is a beast and will get it done.
Originally posted by 60sFan:

Cosell has been praising Moncrief for awhile. The thing I like most about Moncrief is simply his ability to separate from coverage and get open. I'd like to see him as a 49er but wouldn't be too bummed out if they choose someone else, there's a lot of guys to pick from.
i think we take jarvis landry
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
I think the 49ers go after Dri Archer as an athlete/returner and list him at wide receiver.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i think we take jarvis landry

I would like to see that, along with Ellington or Herron. It wouldn't fulfill the big receiver fetish some have but you'd get tremendous hands, route running as well as inject some speed into the offense.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Just cause of that pic of Ward in the 9er hat I remind everyone of the tweet Barrows got that said Herron was walking around campus rocking a 9er hat in mid to late march.

We're totally going to pick him now.
  • buhda
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Move up and get Latimer.

Yes I agree.....
Originally posted by Phil:
Robinson, Mathews, Latimer. Bryant. In that order. If we wanted Lee we would have got him, I dont see us moving all the way up to the first few picks in the second to get him. We're going to have to move up to get Robinson though. They might just stay put and go after a smaller guy like Ellington but I dont see smaller guys fitting with Kaps style/skill set. We need taller/bigger guys who can be down field threats with their jumping ability and wide catch radius.

I see it either being Robinson or Mathews.

Please Please Niners get Robinson. I think he will drop because of 40 time but the dude is definitely a real play maker.

Moncrief and martavis Bryant
Latimer, Mathews....1 of theze plz..
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rizzogray:
Originally posted by Phil:
Robinson, Mathews, Latimer. Bryant. In that order. If we wanted Lee we would have got him, I dont see us moving all the way up to the first few picks in the second to get him. We're going to have to move up to get Robinson though. They might just stay put and go after a smaller guy like Ellington but I dont see smaller guys fitting with Kaps style/skill set. We need taller/bigger guys who can be down field threats with their jumping ability and wide catch radius.

I see it either being Robinson or Mathews.

Please Please Niners get Robinson. I think he will drop because of 40 time but the dude is definitely a real play maker.

If they do it will be a Boldin replacement or possible Crabtree replacement if Crabs price breaks the bank. He had a faster time at pro-day. The only draft prospects I've paid attention to this season have been WR's. I'm not a guru in the slightest but the large amount of game day tape I've watched on late first/early second round prospects points to Robinson, Mathews or Latimer. Bryant as a possible second WR later in the second round, possible early third. They could take a huge risk and go for a second WR in Brandon Coleman later in the third (as a redzone/short yardage guy).
  • Taco
  • Veteran
I'd like Mathews with our first pick of the round and Latimer if we could get him in the third. I just think Mathews has the potential to have a great career good size at 6'3 speed 4.46 40, soft hands, and excellent route runner. I don't trust our recievers coaches but think the kid would be a sponge learning from AB and maybe Jerry shows up at 4949 Centennial BLVD.
  • Taco
  • Veteran
I'd like Mathews with our first pick of the round and Latimer if we could get him in the third. I just think Mathews has the potential to have a great career good size at 6'3 speed 4.46 40, soft hands, and excellent route runner. I don't trust our recievers coaches but think the kid would be a sponge learning from AB and maybe Jerry shows up at 4949 Centennial BLVD.
Share 49ersWebzone