There are 47 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What WR now?

Originally posted by Harbaalke:
I'm liking Donte Moncrief as a prospect in 2nd/3rd round has the most upside and can develop to be a starter in a few years also had speed

Robert Herron obviously = speed and return ability

Martavis Bryant he was in for a visit at the facility tall has speed but questionable hands

Lee!
If Lee is not within striking distance, than Matthews or Moncrief
So many good WR left, Lee will be long gone before we draft and he doesn't fit out offensive scheme anyway. That leaves Latimer, Mathews, Moncrief, and Adams. Also got some burners in Bryant and Richardson. Hope they double dip tomorrow.
Paul Richardson in the 3rd
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
So many good WR left, Lee will be long gone before we draft and he doesn't fit out offensive scheme anyway. That leaves Latimer, Mathews, Moncrief, and Adams. Also got some burners in Bryant and Richardson. Hope they double dip tomorrow.

We very well could take two wideouts tomorrow but I'd more expect us to take one in the second and maybe another in the 4th or 5th.
Originally posted by sf_nicoya:

Moncrief, Ellington or Huff in the later rounds
Matthews or ellington, moncrief would be good too.
harbaalke we trust
  • Andra
  • Veteran
If we are going to try prepare for the possibility of losing Crabtree then I want Mathews . If we are going to go for a quick , field stretching receiver then I want Ellington
  • Phil
Robinson, Mathews, Latimer. Bryant. In that order. If we wanted Lee we would have got him, I dont see us moving all the way up to the first few picks in the second to get him. We're going to have to move up to get Robinson though. They might just stay put and go after a smaller guy like Ellington but I dont see smaller guys fitting with Kaps style/skill set. We need taller/bigger guys who can be down field threats with their jumping ability and wide catch radius.

I see it either being Robinson or Mathews.
Originally posted by Phil:
Robinson, Mathews, Latimer. Bryant. In that order. If we wanted Lee we would have got him, I dont see us moving all the way up to the first few picks in the second to get him. We're going to have to move up to get Robinson though. They might just stay put and go after a smaller guy like Ellington but I dont see smaller guys fitting with Kaps style/skill set. We need taller/bigger guys who can be down field threats with their jumping ability and wide catch radius.

I see it either being Robinson or Mathews.

Good points! Tho with ellingtons shiftiness he n kaep could possibly bring.a new dynamic to our offense. While helping free up vernon n company. I'm all for matthews also!!
tomorrow is taking forever
[ Edited by frankie on May 8, 2014 at 10:43 PM ]
Adams.
Go get Latimer.
short ass Landry