There are 209 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What WR now?

If CB Desir is on the board and the 49ers pass him up again that will suck. I absolutely Hate the 49ers draft this year. The Only pick that excites me is Hyde and maybe just maybe Martin. But Hyde will be stuck behind Gore. I think Baalke really blew it this draft. Missed Huge Spots where he could have had Latimer,Desir,Moncrief.
There is some really good WR and CB talent left in this draft and I am excited for today. I think the Niners have crushed it so far.
[ Edited by WINiner on May 10, 2014 at 8:08 AM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
There is some really good WR and CB talent left in this draft and I am excited for today. I think the Niners have crushed it so far.

Agree and there are quite a few guys left who can be developed...no starters but they really need guys who can work themselves up the ladder.
Originally posted by WINiner:

There are SO many receivers in this draft and so many have already been selected. There's a slim chance all of them will be productive in the NFL over time. It's a roll of the dice and here's good luck to TB and JH with their rolls.
Roster?

Locks
Boldin
Crabtree
Johnson
Patton

Fighting for last spot or two
Lloyd
James (if retained--don't see him making a dent in the RB spot)
Baldwin
Wylie
Jacobs
Osgood
Reed
Sampson
Rookie
There is next to noone left. Our only hope is Martavis Bryant if we are talking about a deep threat wideout.
Originally posted by Rascal:
There is next to noone left. Our only hope is Martavis Bryant if we are talking about a deep threat wideout.

WR
Bryant
Ellington
Abbrederis
Herron

CB
McGill
Roberson
Aikens
Breeland

I thought a couple of these guys were gone, but this is from Gil Brandt's list of best left after three.
So Ellington off the list and the niners can concentrate on CB...and BPA.
Ellington it is. Love the pick, true athlete, speedster who can go deep and return.