There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

More proof that...

The Webzone is just freakin lights out when it comes to info on all aspects of 49er football.

A big shout out to Mad Dog and Buck, as well as a couple others for nailing this pick that seemed to come out of left field, but now really makes sense.

Some of you guys are just f**king awesome with knowledge and insight. Thanks for the education and also the even keeled information that makes this group the best forum on the internet.

Good job as always.....
[ Edited by CWin4949 on May 8, 2014 at 9:29 PM ]
Originally posted by CWin4949:
The Webzone is just freakin lights out when it comes to info on all aspects of 49er football.

A big shout out to Mad Dog and Buck, as well as a couple others for nailing this pick that seemed to come out of left field, but now really makes sense.

Some of you guys are just f**king awesome with knowledge and insight. Thanks for the education and also the even keeled information that makes this group the best forum on the internet.

Good jog as always.....

Thanks, brother. Just starting out. Got six more rounds to go, and a lot of picks. Should be a ton of fun. To me, tomorrow will be the most interesting day. Expect the team to move around a lot. Look for a WR, tall CB and center for sure.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Good jog as always.....

Thanks, brother. Just starting out. Got six more rounds to go, and a lot of picks. Should be a ton of fun. To me, tomorrow will be the most interesting day. Expect the team to move around a lot. Look for a WR, tall CB and center for sure.

Just for s**ts and giggles, what is your home run scenario for the 49ers with 5 picks in two rounds?
ROUND 2:
WR-CODY LATIMER
CB-BRESHAD BREELAND
  • buck
  • Veteran

Good job as always.....

just luck on my part.
I was wrong... so, so wrong.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I was wrong... so, so wrong.

Lmao i wanted brandin.cooks! Algood in ninerland tho....I'm still happy with our pick tho

Moncrief and McGill. Job Done.

Keeping in mind:

Post Round 1 Draft Impacts (Top 100 prospects - rookies to play the biggest role) Seattle / Niners

Jimmie Ward (CB/S) #30
Seattle #40 pick
Niners #56
Niners #61
Seattle #64
Niners #77
Niners #94
Niners #100
Niners Lattimore would be top 100
Niners Carradine would be top 100
Niners Dial (ok probably not)

If I'm a Hawk fan .... this makes me nervous ...bringing what you had last year won't be enough.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Keeping in mind:

Post Round 1 Draft Impacts (Top 100 prospects - rookies to play the biggest role) Seattle / Niners

Jimmie Ward (CB/S) #30
Seattle #40 pick
Niners #56
Niners #61
Seattle #64
Niners #77
Niners #94
Niners #100

If I'm a Hawk fan .... this makes me nervous ...bringing what you had last year won't be enough.
Add in a much improved Colin and we should be NFCW division winners again.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Keeping in mind:

Jimmie Ward (CB/S) #30
Seattle #40 pick
Niners #56
Niners #61
Seattle #64
Niners #77
Niners #94
Niners #100

Add in a much improved Colin and we should be NFCW division winners again.

Don't forget that they get Harvin back.

(until he gets hurt again)

It will no doubt all come down to the wire again.
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Don't forget that they get Harvin back.

(until he gets hurt again)

It will no doubt all come down to the wire again.

Also, I think the losses in FA by Seattle were FAR worse for them then the 49ers