LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 160 users in the forums

OFFICIAL LIVE DRAFT. Thread

Question for those who know more about Martin than I do. I love the pick, between him and Kilgore we're def going to upgrade over Goodwin and C and we need that. My question is, do you guys think he will win the job over Kilgore this year? If so, do you think it was a bad move extending DK?
Bruce Arians-Logan Thomas' accuracy issues are "easily correctable."

And thus began the end of the Arians regime in Arizona.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
What's the story on Lynch? Supposed to be 1st round talent but he falls all the way to 5th on character concerns? Steal of the draft a scout not connected to the Niners says...

Physical talent is there but with the f**k it mentality, harbaugh trusts his best friend and best man at his wedding about the guy and baalke did his homework on the guy while he visited. We could look back and say this was a straight up robbery in the 5th
Originally posted by matt49er:
Question for those who know more about Martin than I do. I love the pick, between him and Kilgore we're def going to upgrade over Goodwin and C and we need that. My question is, do you guys think he will win the job over Kilgore this year? If so, do you think it was a bad move extending DK?

No, Martin is talented but very raw, Kilgore has been in this system for awhile, I think Kilgore takes over the starting job but Martin competes for it or Iupati's spot next year. If Boone demands a lot to re-up, then Thomas and Looney will vie for his spot as well as Iupati's.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

No, Martin is talented but very raw, Kilgore has been in this system for awhile, I think Kilgore takes over the starting job but Martin competes for it or Iupati's spot next year. If Boone demands a lot to re-up, then Thomas and Looney will vie for his spot as well as Iupati's.

Okay TY, I thought since he was rated 1 or 2 among centers he was NFL ready. We def have the interior of the OL straight for when Iupati walks (which I'm thinking is a forgone conclusion now) with Kilgore, Martin and Thomas on board.
Okay TY, I thought since he was rated 1 or 2 among centers he was NFL ready. We def have the interior of the OL straight for when Iupati walks (which I'm thinking is a forgone conclusion now) with Kilgore, Martin and Thomas on board.

If Martin wasn't a bit raw, he would have easily gone in the 1st round. More of an upside pick, one I think everyone will be really happy with in a year or two.

If Martin wasn't a bit raw, he would have easily gone in the 1st round. More of an upside pick, one I think everyone will be really happy with in a year or two.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
You chose to be straight? How and when did you decide?

I like girls for some unknown reason.

I like girls because they have more estrogen/fatty cells in their skin... making it softer than mines

Yes sir, and they cook, clean, bare children and do what they're told, or get beat like a f-n drum in their whore faces for not doing what their told, all because they're a stupider species that doesn't have the mental capacity of the might male.....

totally joking, I'm not a pig.....

I knew you were once I noticed all the blank space ... you're lucky we don't have a lot of females up in here (you would've got blasted with that joke)

I already had to block the screen from my wife.......I ain't no b***h though....ishh if my mother in law wasn't here I'd cut loose on her.....

she owns you, bro... admit it, the silent treatment for a week would drive you nuts
Share 49ersWebzone