LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

OFFICIAL LIVE DRAFT. Thread

• KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by KID9R:
Yes. And then PS. I can't see any way that we activate 2 fullbacks on game day. Only if Bruce gets hurt will he play. IMO.

Unless he gets moved to TE, which is entirely possible. A 6'2", 250lb TE that can run, block and catch......that's a weapon.

No Way!!!! To slow for TE. Especially if he's not like 6'6", 6'7" so he can play vertically
They obviously knew it would be Sam.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Butt ram Sam
Michael Sam stays in Missouri.
Rams ohhh o
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Yes. And then PS. I can't see any way that we activate 2 fullbacks on game day. Only if Bruce gets hurt will he play. IMO.

Unless he gets moved to TE, which is entirely possible. A 6'2", 250lb TE that can run, block and catch......that's a weapon.

No Way!!!! To slow for TE. Especially if he's not like 6'6", 6'7" so he can play vertically

Millard has 4.6 speed. Plenty fast for a TE. Delanie Walker was 6'1". We like these hybrid TE/FB types.
Don't forget that all of these guys are a lot cheaper to have than the current veterans that are back ups on our team. Having so many young guys is also a way to save some money. We need all the help we can get when it comes to the guys that we need to resign.
And there goes Sam. I had to believe a team would take him. Just had the gut feeling. Didn't want him on our team, not a big fan of the player honestly, and don't think he was a great fit.
Rams just picked up this joto.

Perfect fit. He's gonna love getting Ram'd
Originally posted by bors:
Butt ram Sam

Butt ram Sam

That really necessary?
Hope he doesn't run into Culliver during pregame
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Butt ram Sam

That really necessary?

yes

he is on the rams now

enemy
Originally posted by cory4903:
NFL network's production is better but I like hearing from Pollian, Kiper and Mcshay.

can't go wrong with mayock
He will be going after Kap's balls
Share 49ersWebzone