LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

OFFICIAL LIVE DRAFT. Thread

• jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL at the Browns fan with the McCoy jersey
Rams just might be playoff contenders this year. They were already pretty good last year and with 2 first rounders this year, Austin having a year of experience, and Bradford coming back, they're going to be scary
Please no Watkins
Come on please lord
Originally posted by titan:
With Clowney hype would you rather have him or Aldon with his troubles?

If we knew for a fact that Clowney would live up to his hype, probably him. I love Aldon though.
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Please no Watkins

This. I'll be happy with them taking Robinson and not trading down and acquiring a crapload more picks or picking up a very tough receiver to defend in Watkins.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I hope Manziel goes sideways and doesn't go Drake, lol... I can picture Drake in the Green Room sobbing with tears

Manziel's song-"Draft Day" by Drake.

DAMN, I'm all bummed out now... I was looking forward to watching Drake balling with tears in the Green Room
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Rams just might be playoff contenders this year. They were already pretty good last year and with 2 first rounders this year, Austin having a year of experience, and Bradford coming back, they're going to be scary

Lol Bradford lol

That right there will be the deciding factor

They could have been last year

• Veteran
Lol!
Kevin Lynch ‏@klynch49 4m
RT @RattoCSN: Manziel will be first draftee to throw up on commissioner's suit since 2005.
Phil dumpy
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Please no Watkins

This. I'll be happy with them taking Robinson and not trading down and acquiring a crapload more picks or picking up a very tough receiver to defend in Watkins.

If they do, we better get Verrett ASAP!
YES!!!!!
Wheeeeeeeeew
Share 49ersWebzone