LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

NFL.com not showing this draft online for free?

It looks like they want you to sign up for some type of plan to stream this draft online? In past years I could just go to NFL.com and watch it for free. For many years in a row that is. Anybody else notice this?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It looks like they want you to sign up for some type of plan to stream this draft online? In past years I could just go to NFL.com and watch it for free. For many years in a row that is. Anybody else notice this?

They dont even have comcast or direct tv listed ..WTF
Originally posted by awol36:

They dont even have comcast or direct tv listed ..WTF

I don't get it. I watched it on my computer for years on NFL.com and on my TV on ESPN. Something changed on their options. They are steering me towards nfl rewind which I have but I still don't see how you watch the draft from there? It's not ovious from their options?
May be up now. Looks like a different option up the last few minutes.
Yep you have to log in with your television provider.

http://nflnonline.nfl.com/
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 8, 2014 at 4:49 PM ]
There is a way of having "permanent" Gamepass for free. Not sure if I can post it here.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
I dont have cable. This sucks. Can someone PM me or point me where to go.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Why don't I see DirecTV in that list?

LOL. Used to be able to just watch it for free. It's up for me now the last few minutes FOR FREE btw. Just NFL.com and watch live.
Originally posted by weit53:
There is a way of having "permanent" Gamepass for free. Not sure if I can post it here.

You mean the acquire a Belgian or Argentinian VPN deal? It's not really a secret around here.

Originally posted by Phil:
I dont have cable. This sucks. Can someone PM me or point me where to go.

NFL.com

Watch live.

It appears up now for me at least.
NFL.com

Watch live.

It is up on the main page in the right corner for me too.
You mean the acquire a Belgian or Argentinian VPN deal? It's not really a secret around here.

No VPN. Just change the cookie on NFL's site.
NFL.com

Watch live.

It is up on the main page in the right corner for me too.

Just up the last half hour or so. It was not before. That's why I was worried. LOL. I like 2 options. NFL.com on the laptop and ESPN on my TV. I watch both. Alternate the sound by commercials.
nfl.com/live i think is the b team in studio and i dont know if they show the draft during the picks or just look in once in awhile like they do with thursday night football.
Share 49ersWebzone