LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 372 users in the forums

Let's all laugh at the Atlanta Falcons tonight.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The rumor was they wanted 3 #1 picks to move out so obviously they must not want to deal.

Another rumor after that stated they wanted a 1st & 2nd in both 2014 and 2015.

Either way, I think Houston makes the deal if they pony up at the last minute. And if the board falls like in the OP they are NOT screwed, they take Taylor Lewan and solve the left tackle conumdrum.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on May 8, 2014 at 3:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
nfl just said falcon might move up to #1

Schefter posted hours ago that the texans are locked in on their pick and aren't trading out.

The rumor was they wanted 3 #1 picks to move out so obviously they must not want to deal.

That's just silly. lol
I say they draft Barr or Lewan at number six. This draft is too deep to try and move up just to satisfy one position, unless your a New England or San Fran where you can trade down or out in later rounds to make up the picks in a future years draft. The Falcons have too many holes to worry about one position on the board. If they are lucky and the raiders pass on evans at 5 (which I think they will) they may want to consider taking Evans... but still you have a trio of WR and a mediocre oline that can't fend off a pass rush and you can win like that in the NFC. So it comes back to Barr or Lewan... either you upgrade your pass rush or the oline if your an NFC team... imo.

Share 49ersWebzone