LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 177 users in the forums

Let's all laugh at the Atlanta Falcons tonight.

"6. Falcons - If the first five picks are Clowney, Robinson, Mack, Matthews, Evans or Watkins, the Falcons are screwed." - ProFootballTalk

I think the Falcons are prime candidates to trade up with the Rams at #2 for Khalil Mack. But if they can't pull it off?

Bunch of clownfrauds.
You simply draft the other receiver, Watkins or Evans, and go with the best trio of WRs in the NFL. I think they would be just fine. Try to cover White, Jones, and Evans. Have fun.
or they can just trade down and collect picks in a deep draft...

They are one of those teams that are too good to draft that high, but their string of bad luck got them the 6th pick.

-EAD
[ Edited by IEAD on May 8, 2014 at 1:12 PM ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
You simply draft the other receiver, Watkins or Evans, and go with the best trio of WRs in the NFL. I think they would be just fine. Try to cover White, Jones, and Evans. Have fun.

I think Watkins goes at #2 and Evans goes at #5.

The Falcons want a pass rusher, but they might have to settle for the best OT.
Their offensive line and defensive lines are horrid. WR would be good to dangle in a trade.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Their offensive line and defensive lines are horrid. WR would be good to dangle in a trade.

With those receivers, that would take a lot of pressure off the line. Except against any team in the NFC West, of course.

That would be a scary offense with those receivers, but they need a back. Steven Jackson is not the answer.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
With those receivers, that would take a lot of pressure off the line. Except against any team in the NFC West, of course.

That would be a scary offense with those receivers, but they need a back. Steven Jackson is not the answer.

Maybe the 49ers should get Billy Bean to convince them L. James is...
Still laughing since last season.

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
If you can't run the ball and play defense it won't matter
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

The pick at the stick. A glorious moment.

nfl just said falcon might move up to #1
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Schefter posted hours ago that the texans are locked in on their pick and aren't trading out.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Schefter posted hours ago that the texans are locked in on their pick and aren't trading out.

The rumor was they wanted 3 #1 picks to move out so obviously they must not want to deal.
Originally posted by Phil:

Such a great moment, such an appropriate farewell, will never forget the happiness that brought....
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by Phil:

Such a great moment, such an appropriate farewell, will never forget the happiness that brought....

@ .38 in the center of the screen, in the dark suit, is that Baalke???
Share 49ersWebzone