There are 206 users in the forums

Join The Draft Chat Room - Open Now For Day 3

If anyone wants to join me in the chat room I'm in there.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/chat.php#
[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 10, 2014 at 8:39 AM ]
Ill make sure to stop by as usual. Working till 4pm, so sometime just before the draft starts ill pop in.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Ill make sure to stop by as usual. Working till 4pm, so sometime just before the draft starts ill pop in.

Look forward to picking your brain. Always nice to have some of the forums best draft experts stop in and answer questions and give their thoughts.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Look forward to picking your brain. Always nice to have some of the forums best draft experts stop in and answer questions and give their thoughts.

The pleasure is all mine. Always a joy chattin with you on draft day.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
WEN IZ DA DAFT!?
Fn pumped!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
WEN IZ DA DAFT!?

rd 1: 7 CT tonight
rd 2-3: 6 ct tomorrow
rd 4-7: 11 ct saturday

For PT thats 5 tonight, 4 tomorrow, 9 saturday
Going to try this again see if I can get a chat going.
Can someone please post a link of the live camera/video to the 49ers draft war room. Thanks!
Originally posted by mr49er:
Can someone please post a link of the live camera/video to the 49ers draft war room. Thanks!

Dont believe they will have that anymore. Last time they had it we seen a little bit of the board so maybe Baalke got wind and said no more.

Up for day 2 im in there see if we can get a chat going before it starts in a few hours.
Up for day 3
Share 49ersWebzone