I have been working and reworking my mock, and I finally have something that I am content enough with to share with you guys. I have been having computer issues, so I am going to keep my commentary to a minimum. Here it is, I hope you guys like it.
1.Houston – Jadaveon Clowney DE So. Carlolina
2. St. Louis – Jake Mathews OT Texas A&M
3. Jacksonville – Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
4.Cleveland – Greg Robinson OT Auburn
5. Oakland – Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
6. Atlanta – Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo
7. Tampa Bay – Taylor Lewan OT Michigan
8. Minnesota – C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
9. Buffalo – Eric Ebron TE North Carolina
10. Detroit – Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
11. Tennessee – Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech
12. New York Giants – Zack Martin OT Notre Dame
13. St. Louis – Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M
14. Chicago – Aaron Donald – DT Pittsburgh
15. Pittsburgh – Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
16. Dallas – Calvin Pryor S Louisville
17. Baltimore – Ha Ha Clinton-Dix S Alabama
18. New York Jets – Odell Beckham WR LSU
19. Miami – Cyrus Kouandjio OT Alabama
20. Arizona – Blake Bortles QB UCF
21. Green Bay – Ryan Shazier Ohio State
22. Philadelphia – Anthony Barr OLB UCLA
23. Kansas City – Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State
24. Cincinnati – Bradley Roby CB Ohio State
25. San Diego – Louis Nix DT Notre Dame
26. Cleveland - David Carr QB Fresno State
27. New Orleans – Marquise Lee WR USC
28. Carolina – Kelvin Benjamin WR Florida State
29. New England – Ra'Shede Hageman DT Minnesota
30.49ERS – Jason Verrett – CB TCUSmall but feisty and tough, he would be our answer to Percy Harvin and Tavon Austin. My biggest question with him at the next level would be durability If he is gone I would go with Stephon Tuitt who I have really liked for a few years now and would have no problem taking if corner wasn't such a dire need.
31.Denver – Xavier Su'a-Filo G UCLA S
32,Seattle - Joel Bitonio OT/G Nevada
(2)56. Demarcus Lawrence OLB Boise State
Demarcus would not only give us added insurance in case Aldon goes off the rails again, but as Ahmad's salary and age increase we may choose to part from him at some point. This would give us another option under either situation, plus as the saying goes you can never have too many pass rushers.
(2)61. Donte Moncrief WR Ole Miss
Donte is a guy who I have been high on since the beginning of the draft process. While a little raw he not only would give us the speed receiver we need, but he possesses nice size as well. It would only be a bonus that he would be tutored by Anquan and Crab.
(3)77. Pierre Desir CB Lindenwood
Pierre has the size and length that we like in our corners. He needs a little refinement, but he has good ball skills and would be worth developing.
(3)94. Dominique Easley DT Florida
Dom is a guy that we can redshirt if we need to, but a guy who has great talent and could potentially team with Tank in the future as our replacements for Justin and Ray.
(3)100. Jared Abbrederris WR Wisconsin
Jared is a quick receiver who would provide depth and hopefully allow us to kill teams from the slot.
(4)129. Lamin Barrow LB LSU
Barrow has the potential to be a solid backup, a temporary fill in for Bo, and contributor on special teams
(5)170. Logan Thomas QB Virginia Tech
I bet Harbs would love to have a chance to mold this guy into a solid backup and possible tradable commodity.
(7)242. Gator Hoskins FB/TE Marshall
Could he have potential as a H-back?
(7)243. Spencer Long G Nebraska
Possible redshirt and future contributor
(7)245. Vinnie Sunserri S Alabama
At this point it's just a flyer. He is a guy with special teams ability so you never know.