LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

MadDog49er Forty-Niners Draft Board Top 50

Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Great job MD. Where are you going to post your player selections when we are ontheclock? In here? Another dedicated thread? Chatroom? Id like to follow you like the little blue birdy

Last night, I posted my board in the running Draft Thread. Here was my post on page 159 below, before the pick:

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
My best board
1. Jimmie Ward
2. Carlos Hyde
3. Allen Robinson
4. Joel Bitonio
5. Weston Richburg

Really debating between Ward and Hyde, Grade Hyde higher but see greater need at SS. Toss up to me.

Today, I will be reloading the board (working on finishing the final touches for Rounds 2-3).I will post a new thread with this info.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
What is this world coming to. Maddog and baalke agree!
Originally posted by buck:
Jimmie Ward would be my surprise pick in the first if we do not move up.

Ward could function as the slot corner over the next two years, and over the long run combine with Reid to give us two solid coverage safeties.
Not bad.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Great job MD. Where are you going to post your player selections when we are ontheclock? In here? Another dedicated thread? Chatroom? Id like to follow you like the little blue birdy

Last night, I posted my board in the running Draft Thread. Here was my post on page 159 below, before the pick:

My best board
1. Jimmie Ward
2. Carlos Hyde
3. Allen Robinson
4. Joel Bitonio
5. Weston Richburg

Really debating between Ward and Hyde, Grade Hyde higher but see greater need at SS. Toss up to me.

Today, I will be reloading the board (working on finishing the final touches for Rounds 2-3).I will post a new thread with this info.

Not bad either lol.

Ward could function as the slot corner over the next two years, and over the long run combine with Reid to give us two solid coverage safeties.

This is such a great call, great post buck. You really nailed it!

I'm bumping it for further recognition!
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

This is such a great call, great post buck. You really nailed it!

I'm bumping it for further recognition!
Share 49ersWebzone