There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Final Draft Predictions:Who Do the 49ers Draft in Round 1?

Final Draft Predictions:Who Do the 49ers Draft in Round 1?

Who do they take in Round 1?
I am hoping we stay put at 30th and take Bradley Roby if he is still available.
ODB or Cooks if he's gone
Sammy Watkins
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
ODB or Cooks if he's gone
This
Draft day is tomorrow gahhh!@!@#23212

Jason Verrett
Originally posted by WINiner:
Sammy Watkins

This. We will still have 2, 3, 3, 5, 7, 7, 7, and only have to give up #32 next year.

People should understand. Sammy is not just a WR, he can be used like a Percy Harvin. He can be used on returns, he can be used in the slot or on the edge. He can even be lined up in the backfield.
He has elite foot quickness and elite football instincts. This guy with Boldin and Crabs and VD? People won't know how to stop it.
Kyle Fuller
Originally posted by BrianGO:
This. We will still have 2, 3, 3, 5, 7, 7, 7, and only have to give up #32 next year.

People should understand. Sammy is not just a WR, he can be used like a Percy Harvin. He can be used on returns, he can be used in the slot or on the edge. He can even be lined up in the backfield.
He has elite foot quickness and elite football instincts. This guy with Boldin and Crabs and VD? People won't know how to stop it.

It's not gonna happen. Don't see the 49ers giving up multiple 1st round picks for anyone in this draft.
I will guess a trade up to the 21st spot for Fuller
[ Edited by MadDog49er on May 7, 2014 at 10:54 PM ]
trade out of 1st with Cleveland since they're looking for a 3rd 1st rounder. then proceed to rape them for future draft picks along with #35. Pick K Fuller(yes I know he won't last that long. can a brother have a wishful thinking).
They are not trading up for a DB that's for sure...so i say they trade up for a WR. Either Beckham Jr, Evans, Cooks.....if there is a run then they will be battling the Jets, Eagles, Chiefs for Cooks.

With that said.......

JJ Stokes
  • Phil
I want Evans but if we do indeed trade up I'll say they pick Beckham. If we dont trade up I'll say Allen Robinson or Mathews. Or maybe we'll take a CB? They could also trade up and go after Cooks. I have no friggin idea who they're going to take!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by Phil on May 7, 2014 at 11:08 PM ]
Im on tha Tuitt bus til tha wheels fall off b*tchs !!!!!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
cooks or evans