LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 408 users in the forums

Official Look at Jim Harbaugh's FINAL Mock Draft! - Trades!

Beckham AND Moncrief ..NICE .....But I'm not sold on Marcus Smith , he IS a solid football player , but I would rather have Jeremiah Attaochu if possible ...other than that, good draft
Not sipping the Beckham kool-aid with a trade-up...Dennard or Fuller.

Matthews, Adams or Latimer first WR. Baalke's got to replace Crabtree's consistency w/someone who has a proven productivity record.

Not a big fan of Colvin...kid can play, but needs at least 10 lbs of muscle to avoid spending considerable time on IRL.
I hope Moncreif makes it to 100. Personally I would take him before the RB who is a total luxury. Unlike receivers who need time to develop RB's can contribute much more as rookies so we really don't need to draft 1 this year. We can draft a RB next year. We have plenty of Rb's for this season.

I like Fales as a player and potential back up. The only problem I forsee is that I don't think the 49ers want to carry 3 QB's on the roster. Roster spots are at a premium. I think they will carry 2 and a 3rd on the practice squad and Fales would never make it to the practice squad, he would get nabbed by another team for sure.
BOOM! love this mock ...I think we will have to move up higher that 17 to get Beckham tho (thinking it would cost 2 3rd round picks). 4th might be a little early for Fales, but if that's what Harbs wants!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Moncrief is probably not making it out of the 2nd. ESPN has him ranked lower than anyone else as far as I know. He's 57 on CBS. 0 chance he is there at 100.

Every single year of the draft there are guys who some will argue have no chance of making it out of this round or that round and end up falling further than most (if not all expected). Sometimes it is just a round or 2 others it is to late round picks and or completely out of the draft all together. So to say there is zero chance of DM is stretching it, given the mock is based off of the OP's opinion which may or may not be right. You may disagree and that is fine but it doesn't make him wrong at the moment given the annual precedent that we see.

FWIW Mike Mayock has him at 95 in his final top 100.
Originally posted by Touchdown49ers2014:
Your picks are good.

Its just sad though the Niners have wasted how many draft picks/free agent signings now over the past years trying to resolve the WR issue and it still hasn't improved.

I wouldn't go that far. The Anquan Boldin move was a huge success. We have more talent at WR than most teams.
[ Edited by JamesGatz83 on May 8, 2014 at 7:16 AM ]
Love the mock - Odell and Montcrief -

I think we could do better than a RB in the 3rd BUT still a very good back.

Desir an Sunseri - VG -

Thanks!
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
I wouldn't go that far. The Anquan Boldin move was a huge success. We have more talent at WR than most teams.

The starting two are better then most teams, but there's issues looming with Crabs FA status and Boldins age that will require the 49ers to pick a WR early
My problem with your mock is that some source has "leaked" that the niners have an interest in that player, and your mock includes 4 such players.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
My problem with your mock is that some source has "leaked" that the niners have an interest in that player, and your mock includes 4 such players.
Really? I know ODB has been leaked. But I picked Desir not Breeland.

Share 49ersWebzone