LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

What are the chances LaMichael James gets traded this weekend?

If LaMichael doesn't want to be here then I am sure Harbaugh wouldn't want him here. I think that is what Harbaugh has shown thus far i.e. Brandon Jacobs. Even though Baalke has gone on the record saying he isn't on the trading block. If I were Baalke I would try to trade him to Dallas for Morris Claiborne. I know LMJ doesn't have much trade value but last rumor I heard is that Dallas wants a 3rd for Morris. Maybe they will take a 5th rounder + LMJ for Claiborne. I think that would be a fair trade. Both players seem like they need a change of scenery. Claiborne is better suited for a 34 instead of a Tampa 2. LMJ is from Texas and would be a good change of pace back for them. Plus Niners really like former LSU players! I like MC better then any CB in this draft. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I think this trade is good for everyone involved, teams and the players. Plus it would give another story line for our week 1 match up. What are your thoughts?
Originally posted by greywolf447:
If LaMichael doesn't want to be here then I am sure Harbaugh wouldn't want him here. I think that is what Harbaugh has shown thus far i.e. Brandon Jacobs. Even though Baalke has gone on the record saying he isn't on the trading block. If I were Baalke I would try to trade him to Dallas for Morris Claiborne. I know LMJ doesn't have much trade value but last rumor I heard is that Dallas wants a 3rd for Morris. Maybe they will take a 5th rounder + LMJ for Claiborne. I think that would be a fair trade. Both players seem like they need a change of scenery. Claiborne is better suited for a 34 instead of a Tampa 2. LMJ is from Texas and would be a good change of pace back for them. Plus Niners really like former LSU players! I like MC better then any CB in this draft. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I think this trade is good for everyone involved, teams and the players. Plus it would give another story line for our week 1 match up. What are your thoughts?

None.
Very likely, IMO.

LMJ goes away and we draft a bruiser (Jeremy Hill).
Heck no. I am here in texas. I watched Morris Claiborne played a games. He is very worst and kinda bust. He gave up the yards and still suck.. no thanks
Originally posted by greywolf447:

Why do u want Claiborne and 3 round to trade for us? Wtf.. where r u fans from? Cowboys?
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Heck no. I am here in texas. I watched Morris Claiborne played a games. He is very worst and kinda bust. He gave up the yards and still suck.. no thanks

I'm in Texas, as well. Would like to meet you. Meet the real BuZzB and shake your hand.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Likely but we won't draft an RB before our 7th round selections. It is obvious that shifty backs have no place in our O or they would've used James by now so we'll likely look to tail end of the draft someone to take Dixon's role as ST + RB/FB hybrid. Such as Millard (a year from now), Damien Williams, Gaffney, Storm Johnson, if we go earlier RB I could see Hill, Andre Williams,Charles Sims.
Why do u want Claiborne and 3 round to trade for us? Wtf.. where r u fans from? Cowboys?

I think Claiborne can be a good CB in the right system. I think his best fit is in a 34 playing man to man and press. I think he has sucked because Dallas plays Tampa 2 that requires a lot of zone. He is still young and has a lot of football left. For the cost of a 5th rounder + LMJ I would pull the trigger on this trade in a heartbeat. I hate the Cowboys. But we have made trades with them before. I'd fact we did just last year for Reid. I was trying to think of a good trade that would include LMJ.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erguy:

I'm in Texas, as well. Would like to meet you. Meet the real BuZzB and shake your hand.

It's a trap
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bors:

Fixed

Originally posted by strickac:
Very likely, IMO.

LMJ goes away and we draft a bruiser (Jeremy Hill).

nobody would give up a pick for him
50/50 he's traded to the Raiders, and the Niners FO only has to give up a 7th round pick,(provisional),to get of him)...
[ Edited by highway49 on May 7, 2014 at 8:38 PM ]

"Shake your hand" =

Originally posted by bors:

It's a trap

Yeah. Sound is kinda trap.. So I don't allow here to meet any stranger.. Don't shake my hand because I am not a famous person... I am a humble..
Zero. Players rarely get traded during the draft, and until we see something on the field from someone we draft, we have no other options for a return man.
Share 49ersWebzone