LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

2014 NFL Draft Rumors

Originally posted by Youngone:
I'd be happy with any of the following in this order, Evans, Gilbert, Cooks, Fuller Verrett, Benjamin. Would be awesome to snag both Verrett and Benjamin, one can dream. I wouldn't be pissed if we traded up hard for Evans. I'm also ok with a huge trade up for Watkins. Super Bowl or bust!

No Benjamin please.... No, No, No.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by Youngone:
I'd be happy with any of the following in this order, Evans, Gilbert, Cooks, Fuller Verrett, Benjamin. Would be awesome to snag both Verrett and Benjamin, one can dream. I wouldn't be pissed if we traded up hard for Evans. I'm also ok with a huge trade up for Watkins. Super Bowl or bust!

Wouldn't trade up for him but 30th if Verett gone or even a high 2nd rounder.

At least we'll have fresh news to read tomorrow during work.

College receivers who are basically one year wonders have an atrociously high bust percentage. I'm sure the bust percentage of those who were 20 year's old while still in high school is even higher.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 8, 2014 at 12:12 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Rumors, rumors, rumors. Rams have deal in place with Falcons if Clowney's there at No. 2? Quickly shot down in Earth City.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Jets have reached out to teams about moving up in the first round. They've spoken with the #Titans, among others. WRs likely the target.

I hope they grab Beckham before we can. I don't want him.

So do I...... bring cooks home baby

u two blow!! lol what up
  • buck
  • Veteran
Its super bowl or bust gotta take the risk to move up

Move up maybe. It depends on having a trading partner and the players available.

Super Bowl or bust. I do not think so.
Originally posted by buck:

Move up maybe. It depends on having a trading partner and the players available.

Quoted Vernon and Willis both said its superbowl or bust year
Originally posted by buck:

Quoted Vernon and Willis both said its superbowl or bust year

This makes me think we're trading up....
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

College receivers who are basically one year wonders have an atrociously high bust percentage. I'm sure the bust percentage of those who were 20 year's old while still in high school is even higher.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Dont want. Also The comparisons to Alshon Jeffrey drive me nuts.

I was extremely high on Jeffrey, had a first round grade on him and wanted us to draft him with our first rounder. Benjanim i want nothing to do with. Not even close to the same type of prospect.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Johnny Football is still a possibility for #Vikings at No. 8. Owners are flying in for a late, pre-draft meeting where the call will be made
Got damn who can actually get any work done today...??? Geez us, I'm just calling it a day and going home to get the TV turned on and the rum ready...

Can't work anyway, walking around with a boner....
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Johnny Football is still a possibility for #Vikings at No. 8. Owners are flying in for a late, pre-draft meeting where the call will be made

I always saw it more of a fit with Peterson you dont need manziel to throw 40 times
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Got damn who can actually get any work done today...??? Geez us, I'm just calling it a day and going home to get the TV turned on and the rum ready...

LOL. i have gotten no work done today.
Originally posted by CWin4949:

Don't walk around blind corners... Could inadvertently become a father...
Share 49ersWebzone