LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

2014 NFL Draft Rumors

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN

Jets have interest in trading up from No. 18. Teams to keep an eye on: Titans at No. 11 and Bears at No. 14. #nyj
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Jets have reached out to teams about moving up in the first round. They've spoken with the #Titans, among others. WRs likely the target.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Jets have reached out to teams about moving up in the first round. They've spoken with the #Titans, among others. WRs likely the target.

I hope they grab Beckham before we can. I don't want him.
[ Edited by SFrush on May 8, 2014 at 11:20 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Blake Bortles at the top RT @ProFootballTalk: Now the Cowboys are saying Johnny Manziel's not atop their draft board http://wp.me/p14QSB-9tyF&nbsp
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet Two teams that have also talked about a trade (this is a big surprise): #Ravens and #Niners. May be a past relationship there. #Bro
Originally posted by SFrush:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

So do I...... bring cooks home baby
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

I think we are in the minority, but i agree.
If the 49ers can draft Kyle Fuller and Brandin Cooks this draft board will blow up
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

We're not going to find a trade partner, so it doesn't matter. I've come to that conclusion.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

We're not going to find a trade partner, so it doesn't matter. I've come to that conclusion.

despite the fact that Baalke has said they've already spoken with several clubs?

Originally posted by mayo49:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

We have the most trade ammo... I don't agree that we won't find trade partners. But we may not offer as much as other teams.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
If the 49ers can draft Kyle Fuller and Brandin Cooks this draft board will blow up

Anything remotely close to that will have this place going insane. There are a good 8-10 players projected as a first round WR or CB where if we get any two of them you will think we either won or lost the superbowl for the 4th time in a row.

And if we get none of them, the place will go equally insane.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
despite the fact that Baalke has said they've already spoken with several clubs?

They have spoken with people doesn't mean they have a deal done.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
We have the most trade ammo... I don't agree that we won't find trade partners. But we may not offer as much as other teams.

That's exactly what I think. I think we will get out bid. Probably by NYJ and Philly.
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Anything remotely close to that will have this place going insane. There are a good 8-10 players projected as a first round WR or CB where if we get any two of them you will think we either won or lost the superbowl for the 4th time in a row.

And if we get none of them, the place will go equally insane.

This place will go insane regardless. Its inevitable, and as natural and predictable as the tides.
Share 49ersWebzone