LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Mocks Based on Top 100s

Edit--some confusion! This is a look at who the niners might take depending on the top 100 lists from various sources. In some cases it implies the niners may have to make moves in order to select the correct positional needs. I'm sure they won't take four WRs or CBs. Hope this is readable! Just having some fun trying to guess who the 9ers would take given the various top 100 boards. Couldn't find a couple but may add them if I have time. My favorite is Sports Illustrated as they list some of my favoroites falling to the niners draft positions and would fill needs.

[ Edited by dtg_9er on May 7, 2014 at 4:50 PM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Hope this is readable! Just having some fun trying to guess who the 9ers would take given the various top 100 boards. Couldn't find a couple but may add them if I have time.

DraftTek and ESPN both have us taking 4 WRs in the first 6 picks? Lol wow.
[ Edited by Travisty13 on May 7, 2014 at 7:22 AM ]
Originally posted by Travisty13:

No, these are mocks of mine based on the best player on or after the pick, in an area of my perceived need. It was interesting to me to see where folks thought the WRs, CBs and other would fall on the top 100.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Travisty13:

No, these are mocks of mine based on the best player on or after the pick, in an area of my perceived need. It was interesting to me to see where folks thought the WRs, CBs and other would fall on the top 100.
Oh ok, understand now. I took it as this was a cumulative list of different mocks. But I got ya now.
Share 49ersWebzone