There are 178 users in the forums

My Final 3 Round 2014 NFL Mock Draft

http://pigskinprospects.com/jasons-last-2014-nfl-mock-draft-3-rounds-may-6th-2014/
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
http://pigskinprospects.com/jasons-last-2014-nfl-mock-draft-3-rounds-may-6th-2014/

A lot of good guys going early in this one, we still land some good players though.
I won't bother arguing with you about the draft as you're the guru, but if 10 WRs go before we select one, I would be disappointed. Especially is ODB is sitting there at #22.

Can't wait for the draft!!
Nice job AB81
Thanks guys.

On NinerBuff's point, I expect them to select a WR, just the way it fell Roby was the best option. I see them trading up, just hate projecting them.
Would be very pleased with this draft. Not a fan of the last pick though.
Allen Robinson on the Patriots would be deadly
Thanks guys.

On NinerBuff's point, I expect them to select a WR, just the way it fell Roby was the best option. I see them trading up, just hate projecting them.

I agree with the trade concept, but mocking trades just gets tedious.

Which trade-up scenario is the most attractive to you?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Thanks guys.

From what Maiocco said today, I think around 17 with Baltimore for Beckham Jr. If not, then a little later for Cooks, above Philly, like 21.

If CB is higher, than Gilbert if he falls. Verrett and Fuller also. Dennard I like also. Roby I like too, but that's at 30 or lower.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Thanks guys.

From what Maiocco said today, I think around 17 with Baltimore for Beckham Jr. If not, then a little later for Cooks, above Philly, like 21.
If CB is higher, than Gilbert if he falls. Verrett and Fuller also. Dennard I like also. Roby I like too, but that's at 30 or lower.

I'm holding out hope on the pipe dream that we can trade for Watkins or Evans...

phins at 19 could also be a trading partner. They need oline help but top tackles might be gone. Hoping we can hold on to our 2nd rounders.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
YES! Two CBs, two WRs a Safety and OLB all with the first 6 picks ...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Whosgotitbetter:
phins at 19 could also be a trading partner. They need oline help but top tackles might be gone. Hoping we can hold on to our 2nd rounders.

This!

Their o-line is decimated and their offense isn't anything to write home about. If we don't stay put, then maybe we can package #30, #129 and LMJ for their 1st.
Don't want to move up in the first unless it's Watkins or Evans...everyone else can nearly be matched talent-wise later. Want to move up in the later rounds with our extra picks.
Don't want to move up in the first unless it's Watkins or Evans...everyone else can nearly be matched talent-wise later. Want to move up in the later rounds with our extra picks.
Share 49ersWebzone