LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Maiocco's Seven Round Mock Draft

• mayo49
  • Veteran
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-seven-round-mock-draft
Not the worst draft, but don't need a RB in the 3rd and don't want Sam at all.
Not a big fan. Need better corners in there. Also I don't see us drafting Skov. Willis and Bowman are some of the fastest inside backers in the game. I doubt we draft a slow one to fill in for Bowman.

And Cooks should be the preference instead of Beckham. Who cares if Beckham can jump higher and has longer arms. Neither guy would be drafted to be a red zone threat. We need the guy with the superior quickness/speed and that's Cooks. I do like Beckham too, but prefer Cooks.
I like it. Similar to what I was coming up with in my last few attempts. Breeland is a good CB, and Colvin would be waiting in the wings for next year. Sam would be a great prospect in the 7th.
I like it. It would be a little surprising to see us wait until the 3rd round to pick a CB, but it's possible. I love trading up for Beckham. Shores up our need for a speed receiver and dynamic returner with one pick. Breeland and Colvin would be solid additions to the CB depth.
I would be ok with that draft.
Turrible
Originally posted by CWin4949:

Yeah we aint with that sweet stuff
Originally posted by Cooper22:
Originally posted by CWin4949:

Yeah we aint with that sweet stuff

Yeah I don't need to see Culliver in the headlines...plus I think he's over rated.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I like MM, BUT if our draft is anything like his, I will regret the Mayans got that prediction wrong!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
lol at all this Odell Beckham rumors. I can guarantee that we wont be drafting him.
Yuck
We don't need to spend a 3rd rd pick on a 5th RB. Sam in the 7th rd plays the same position as Marcus Smith and Lemonier both of whom would be back ups already. No roster spot available for Sam or a 5th RB.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
We don't need to spend a 3rd rd pick on a 5th RB. Sam in the 7th rd plays the same position as Marcus Smith and Lemonier both of whom would be back ups already. No roster spot available for Sam or a 5th RB.

all I know is if we draft Sam Im done with this team. No sweet stuff
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Not a big fan. Need better corners in there. Also I don't see us drafting Skov. Willis and Bowman are some of the fastest inside backers in the game. I doubt we draft a slow one to fill in for Bowman.

And Cooks should be the preference instead of Beckham. Who cares if Beckham can jump higher and has longer arms. Neither guy would be drafted to be a red zone threat. We need the guy with the superior quickness/speed and that's Cooks. I do like Beckham too, but prefer Cooks.

The bashing of Breeland really needs to stop. He's an ideal fit for this defense in many ways, but his name must not be sexy enough, I dunno.
Share 49ersWebzone