There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jernigan failed drug test???!!!!!

How much is his stock going to fall considering this news.Possible second rounder wo we can trade up for???
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ertillidie:
How much is his stock going to fall considering this news.Possible second rounder wo we can trade up for???

He's not the only one
Christian Jones is the one I'm most interested in
The draft is coming up. There is huge money in it for you at stake. Hey , let's get high and blow the drug test.

How stupid can these guys get?
If he falls to use at 30, do we take him even though a DL isn't high on the list? He is a great player and can really cause OL problems.
I've got him back to 53 but sliding. Not a fit for our scheme. Short armed 3 technique.
Originally posted by MC9BEAT:
The draft is coming up. There is huge money in it for you at stake. Hey , let's get high and blow the drug test.

Originally posted by theninermaniac:

Ask Aldon Smith and Chris Culliver...........they know.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I've got him back to 53 but sliding. Not a fit for our scheme. Short armed 3 technique.

He will be the consolation prize for the 4-3 team that doesn't get Aaron Donald.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

Ask Aldon Smith and Chris Culliver...........they know.
At least they got paid in their initial contract. Aldon is a multimillionaire for life. Culliver is a little more stupid because he was looking at a huge pay raise.

These college kids are broke and looking at potential millions. In their shoes I would give up sex for 6 months to get the bonus and contract if necessary.
At least they got paid in their initial contract. Aldon is a multimillionaire for life. Culliver is a little more stupid because he was looking at a huge pay raise.

These college kids are broke and looking at potential millions. In their shoes I would give up sex for 6 months to get the bonus and contract if necessary.

6 months? Better be Peyton Manning's contract then!!!
Originally posted by English:

A 2nd rd pick makes a few million these days. 1st rounders even more. What wouldn't you give up for two or three million dollars for a few months?
Originally posted by English:

A 2nd rd pick makes a few million these days. 1st rounders even more. What wouldn't you give up for two or three million dollars for a few months?

Good question. I thought hard about it and I couldn't come up with one answer that I didn't dismiss for the money. These guys are literally idiots. Zach Mettenberger was caught too.

Drug Test
  • DeUh
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

?

Glenn Dorsey 6´1 297 Arm length ?
40 Yrd Dash N/A Pro Day 5.12
10 Yrd Dash N/A Pro Day 1.74
Bench N/A Pro Day 27
Vertical N/A Pro Day 25 1/2
Broad N/A Pro Day 08´04"
20 Yrd Shuttle N/A Pro Day 4.80
3-Cone Drill N/A Pro Day 7.52

Ian Williams 6´1 207 Arm length 32"
40 Yrd Dash 5.21 Pro Day 5.13
10 Yrd Dash 1.75 Pro Day 1.82
Bench 31
Vertical 28 1/2
Broad 08´02"
20 Yrd Shuttle 4.78
3-Cone Drill N/A 7.75

Christian Tupou 6´2 289 Amr length 32"
40 Yrd Dash 5.38
10 Yrd Dash 1.82
Bench 30
Vertical 24
Broad 07´08"
20 Yrd Shuttle 4.87
3-Cone Drill 8.07

Timmy Jernigan 6´2 299 Arm length 31 5/8"
40 Yrd Dash 4.95 Pro Day 4.97
10 Yrd Dash 1.74 Pro Day 1.73
Bench 27
Vertical 29 1/2
Broad 08´06"
20 Yrd Shuttle 4.83
3-Cone Drill N/A Pro Day 7.65

NFL.COM: Slightly undersized, stoutly built, country-strong run stopper with the ability to drop anchor inside an odd front and develop into a solid, 3-4 movement nose tackle. Strength is his calling card despite his relatively modest size.

At the listed figure of 6-1, 297, Dorsey seems small for the nose tackle position, which is typified by players like 300-pound behemoths, Casey Hampton and Vince Wilfork. But for their scheme, the 49ers want defensive linemen who can move, and Dorsey, who has started six games for San Francisco, has the requisite lower body strength and can play with excellent bend and leverage.

"We play the nose guard position differently," Tomsula said. "The only fat guy I want in there is me."