LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

Where are you going to be for the draft?

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
What's everybody's work situation? Have to take days off since the change to 3 days. It's worth it though. Love the draft! Oh and I'll be home telling my gf to stfu cuz I'm trying to pay attention to everything

I got days off.

Nice man enjoy. Almost done with your countdown!
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by Nalo9er:
What's everybody's work situation? Have to take days off since the change to 3 days. It's worth it though. Love the draft! Oh and I'll be home telling my gf to stfu cuz I'm trying to pay attention to everything

I work tens monday to thursday. So just burning a vacation day to cover thursday

Good deal! Used to have the ultimate football friendly work week. Graveyard shift 6-6 Sunday through Tuesday then a 6-12 Wednesday and that's it. Miss that s**t.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
In hotel room in Bangkok at 7 am… again. Laptop, iPad and phone all rolling. Sexy Thai girl optional!

LOL. What do you do for a living?
Originally posted by dizzzydaniel:
home, draft day decision on pants

Parked in front of my HDTV with a couple of Pikes Monks Uncles (thats 9% IPA ) big boys and a couuupplleee fat blunts....Excuse my weed use I live in Washington State...
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Now that the 49ers are at the bottom of the draft it's not as exciting to me...unless they move up before the draft starts. I'll still watch but not glued to the TV during the Alex Smith/Vernon Davis draft...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
At work!!!!
I'm staying at home. I want to be with my family when Baalke calls.
pooping
Originally posted by Chico:
Now that the 49ers are at the bottom of the draft it's not as exciting to me...unless they move up before the draft starts. I'll still watch but not glued to the TV during the Alex Smith/Vernon Davis draft...

Disagree, now were closer to an actual ring, so it is more exciting watching the org. find the last piece to put us over the top... Back then it was like, if we can only find 4 pro bowlers in this draft... we might make the playoffs...
[ Edited by HarboutTHAT on May 5, 2014 at 8:02 PM ]

In hotel room in Bangkok at 7 am… again. Laptop, iPad and phone all rolling. Sexy Thai girl optional!
Nicely done! Just subdtitute in the word Brazil and you've got my draft l
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

LOL. What do you do for a living?

Musician.... Try to work here at least twice a year. My second draft here, the last one being the 2012 draft. Let's hope this is a better one!

Originally posted by Igotta:
Nicely done! Just subdtitute in the word Brazil and you've got my draft l

Was in Rio on vacation for the 2010 draft. Followed the whole thing on the Zone. The Taylor Mays reaction was an instant classic!
  • buck
  • Veteran
At home, on the internet.

I have cancelled all my classes for the draft.

I already have all the cigarettes, food and alcohol I need for three days.

I will turn off my cell phone. I will not answer the doorbell.

For three days, I will incognito--and not that idiot from the Dolphins.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for Broseph6.
In front of my 60 in with a beer in my hand and a few friends
We smoke a cigar after the Niners pick every year
Share 49ersWebzone