Originally posted by strickac:
This is practically identical to most of my Fanspeak mocks. I love every pick in the first 3 rounds. Only thing to make it better would be Brandon a Thomas in the 4th and Fales later.
- Latimer is a solid choice. He's big, durable and an outstanding blocking. The NFL won't be too big for him.
- Desir has outstanding ball skills. He's a great prospec to bring in to compete with Culliver.
- Smith and Lemonier would give us phenomenal depth.
- Hill would be a monster RB for us. He's my #1 big back, which is what I think we need.
- Ellington: speed, returner, and upside an a threat in the slot.
- Colvin, like Desir, has playmaking ability. Excellent player to stash away for a year.
Yeah, I think Barrows did a great job through the beginning of his mock. I agree that colvin could probably be had in the 4th, but many good GMs say to go get your guy if you want THAT guy, and the next guy is bi big dropoff to you. Could be the case there, IDK. Love Desir, Ellington, Smith picks. Cool with Latimer.
edit, I like Exum a lot, too, whether he's healthy or not. I'd like to swap out Albert Wilson (aka: unnecessary Ellington knock-of) for Brandon THomas or Spencer Long, if either are around.
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on May 5, 2014 at 7:55 PM ]