6 picks in the top 100: 30, 56, 61, 77, 94, and 100. They need to address cornerback and receiver first and foremost. I like verrett as the first option at cornerback if they need to move up into the twenties or if they stay pat at 30. From there on, there are alot of quality receivers outside of watkins and evans such as: Adams, robinson, moncrief, landry, beckham (if he's around in second round), richardson, lee, etc. Also, if they are looking for competition for Kilgore at center, my draft crush is Weston Richburg from Colorado State. This guy is moving up the ladder on being the number 1 center in the draft, and boy can he maul defensive tackles..just pull up a few highlight videos and you will know what i mean. The niners have alot of options in the draft because i would argue this is the DEEPEST draft within the last 10 years. Baalke and co. need to strategically have a plan on how they will draft because time is ticking and i want that 6th Superbowl Championship to come back home to San Francisco. GO NINERS!!