There are 483 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which trade would you rather see on draft day?

Which trade would you rather see on draft day?

If we are going to use one of our 3rds to move up, would you rather we moved up to the middle of the first round from 30?

Or get two first round picks by trading one of our seconds and the 3rd for a late first round pick?

Or would you rather we keep all our picks in the first 3 rounds and only trade late rounders (if anything) to move up a few spots if necessary?

or maybe go for broke and trade both 3rd rounders and move up in both places

And I realize it might take more than a 3rd, but assume it's the same trade for any scenario, with the 3rd being the meat of the trade and any late rounders or future picks are otherwise equal.
Stand pat ...
Personally i would like to see a trade back into the 2nd, then move up from KC's 2nd rounder into the early second and move up from Tennesse's pick into the late 2nd, knock out 4 picks in the 2nd round.
Where do people get this myth that only 4-5 rookies will make the team ???
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Personally i would like to see a trade back into the 2nd, then move up from KC's 2nd rounder into the early second and move up from Tennesse's pick into the late 2nd, knock out 4 picks in the 2nd round.

Who would you be targeting with all those moves?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Who would you be targeting with all those moves?

Anyone who may slip out of the first...a Verrett, Tuitt...etc. potentially a guy like Joyner or Breeland, Matthews, Ellington, Martin of USC, maybe Garoppolo...etc.
Originally posted by kronik:

Webzone Wisdom.

this
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I wouldn't mind if they did nothing and just stay put. However, if FO decides to a trade up (I think they will), then one trade should be good enough.

I'd like to see if Baalke can wiggle a late teen/early twenties for this package -- #56-2nd, #77-3rd, #129-4th and throw in a player (maybe LMJ). That would leave us with two 1st rds, still have one 2nd rd and two 3rds... still got the 5th and three 7th rds.

It's a longshot, but there could be an interested team that would like extra picks and needing play makers on offense (that would know how to utilize LMJ)... or he can die a lonely death with Roman and Harbaugh's Elite-College-Offense).
Stay put in the first and move higher in the second.

Webzone Wisdom.

!!!!!!
Any trades that allow us to nab a WR/CB earlier, and still get Tuitt
trade up

qb- David Fales- check
RB- Special teams Jabbar Gaffney
WR- Odell Becam
CB-
FS
That could be about it.

OL- maybe a center
DL- Nope
ILB- maybe
OLB- nope
WR/kr yes

So 7 strong possiblities as high as 9 making the team.

Common sense. We have one of the deepest rosters in the league with depth at most positions and few glaring weaknesses (CB, WR, maybe ILB or C?). 11 rookies aren't making this team. Is say 7 MAX stick.