There are 195 users in the forums

2014 NFL Draft Smoke Show Rumors

FSU WR Kelvin Benjamin tells @957thegame that Colin Kaepernick had some encouraging words for him during 49ers visit. http://t.co/bjuZm1ILon
@JayGlazer
Just posted for Foxsports that more than 10 players flagged this yr at combine drug test. Biggest names Timmy Jernigan, mettenberger as @ProFootballTalk said and DT Anthony Johnson

@NEPD_Loyko
They sure like their weed on the National Championship Defense. Telvin, Christian Jones, Jernigan all failed.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Mettzenberger also failed drug test
So stupid. You know you are going to get tested and you can't just stop smoking til after the draft? I don't have a problem with weed, I have a problem with the decision making.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
So stupid. You know you are going to get tested and you can't just stop smoking til after the draft? I don't have a problem with weed, I have a problem with the decision making.

It wasn't a failed drug test. They had diluted piss samples. The No Fun League automatically considers dilute samples as FAILED. Its absolutely retarded.

Drinking a ton of water is one of several factors that would increase the water-urea ratio in someones urine. Give me a break
Share 49ersWebzone