QB: Taylor Martinez (UDFA)
HB: Jewel Hampton
WR: Erik Lora (UDFA)
OL: Spencer Long
DL: Mike Purcell
DL: Lawrence Okoye
LB: Dede Lattimore (UDFA)
DB: Daxton Swanson
Wow, you did a great job with this mock. I love the players you have selected. I hope Dixon lasts that long to grab him. You can forward this mock to Baalke.
I don't see us cutting Gabbert, his salary is guaranteed I believe. I don't see Lattimore going undrafted. Love Lora as an UDFA though. Not sure if Moncrief goes that late, but overall good draft.
LOVE this draft!!
i really like it, but i would possibly swap out Watkins for Joyner and Moncrief for Ellington. Not a fan however of a QB in the 3rd. Would rather try to deal that pick or maybe go DL or MLB.
No need to trade up to get Beckham...he won't be Crabtree's replacement, which is Baalke's first WR priority. Instead, take Fuller.

Grab Matthews or Adams in early 2nd (now there's a trade up that's less costly and yields Crabtree's replacement.

Instead of Moncrief, take Ellington. He'll give Harbaugh a quick slot receiver and excellent KR.
Great Mock. I think Baalke surprises by putting priority on WR with Crabtree probably leaving next year and Boldin in 2 years. Your selection of DB's are solid. I think Baalke believes they can be coached up.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
I don't see us cutting Gabbert, his salary is guaranteed I believe. I don't see Lattimore going undrafted. Love Lora as an UDFA though. Not sure if Moncrief goes that late, but overall good draft.

Agree on Gabbert. Snyder might be the odd man out depending on how Martin performs in camp. There are only 2 back up OL on game day anyway.
I think our biggest need is in the secondary.
I would prefer that we address it alot earlier, and with better players than Watkins (who is more of a safety).
Not a big fan of the trade up, but I do like the idea of going after Beckham jr

Also not sure how I feel about the Fales pick, I think we need to address the offensive line issue earlier than the 7th round.

I do like the mock though, thanks for being realistic as well
In a shock move the 49ers move to a 3-3 base defense. :)

Not bad at all. I can see Colvin going as early as late 3rd early 4th though. Even with the injury.

THIS
Originally posted by 60sFan:

Agree on Gabbert. Snyder might be the odd man out depending on how Martin performs in camp. There are only 2 back up OL on game day anyway.

We have to keep 8 OL, in case of injury. No way we keep 8 DL as a 3-4 team. That's where Gabbert's spot will come from, IMO.
Not bad at all
I'd like to see Carrier replaced with a rookie, I know he has issues but I'd like to see Lyerla.
Share 49ersWebzone