There are 207 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers WORST 1st Rd. Pick Ever!!!

Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
Painful... memories... flooding... back!

Help me doc'. Make the bad man go away.

This b*****d single handedly destroyed our team.
Originally posted by wailers15:
not a first rd but honorable mention Israel Ifeanyi.

Kwame Harris

Reggie McGrew

Todd Kelly

Was Isreal Ifeanyi even real? I feel like we drafted an imaginary person with that pick. Don't recall ever seeing him at all.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the worst number one was the one we never got for OJ
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we also drafted rumph when we could have easily moved up three spots and picked ed reed
any chance of this? trade with ravens our 56 61 and 84 for the 17 to pick a db. and then our 30 our 1st rounder next year...that will be 32, and our second rounder next season for a top 4-7 to get watkins? we are so deep, and just need two impact players this season to bring home the bacon. what are your thoughts 9er fans?

.....or our 30, a second, and aldon smith for the watkins pick?

they both sound possible, and solid for the 9ers. am I crazy?
AJ Jenkins.

Targeted once with one drop.

Can't get worse than that.
Originally posted by 49ersgeorge:
any chance of this? trade with ravens our 56 61 and 84 for the 17 to pick a db. and then our 30 our 1st rounder next year...that will be 32, and our second rounder next season for a top 4-7 to get watkins? we are so deep, and just need two impact players this season to bring home the bacon. what are your thoughts 9er fans?

.....or our 30, a second, and aldon smith for the watkins pick?

they both sound possible, and solid for the 9ers. am I crazy?

Yup, you're crazy lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
AJ Jenkins.

Targeted once with one drop.

Can't get worse than that.

you could start r woods opposite him and not sure if we could tell the difference
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Was Isreal Ifeanyi even real? I feel like we drafted an imaginary person with that pick. Don't recall ever seeing him at all.

That's funny, I remember seeing a football card of him, but I don't think he ever played. Also along with iheanyi Uwaezuoke, 1996 was the "all vowel" draft. At least Uwaezuoke caught a td vs Dallas in '96
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
Painful... memories... flooding... back!

Help me doc'. Make the bad man go away.

Do you realize the time it takes to get a Newport Beach tan.
Aj Jenkins.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Kentwan Balmer for sure... Not only for what he did (nothing), but because of who we passed on to get him (everyone).
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:
That's funny, I remember seeing a football card of him, but I don't think he ever played. Also along with iheanyi Uwaezuoke, 1996 was the "all vowel" draft. At least Uwaezuoke caught a td vs Dallas in '96

Iheanyi Uwaezuoke was at least a decent return guy for us...*shrug*
Steve Spurrier, anyone?
Originally posted by SaksV:
Originally posted by Niners816:

Iheanyi Uwaezuoke was at least a decent return guy for us...*shrug*

He was also a 5th round draft choice. Can a 5th round draft choice really be a bust? Well, maybe if he lost us an important game on a fumble (or two) *cough* Kyle Williams *cough*. Well, at least Williams was a 6th rounder...
[ Edited by ElDannMann on May 1, 2014 at 11:25 PM ]