There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ABs 2nd/Last WZ Collaborative Mock Draft- CIN(GoreFullBore) is OTC


I want to be in :(
looks like I'm way to late lol
Time to replace Raiders GM?
Atlanta ready to draft
I say give the Raiders Johnny Football and let Atlanta go
Replace the raiders GM plz.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,508
Originally posted by davidboutte:
I say give the Raiders Johnny Football and let Atlanta go

Or Jake Matthews
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I want to be in :(
looks like I'm way to late lol

You can have the Bills from me, if that's fine with AB83.

Looks like this things won't go far w/o time-slots anyway....
time to vote on the Raider's pick. So far Johnny Manziel and Jake Matthews are the options, any other opinions?
Yea keep b*tching that fixs everything
Originally posted by Quest4six:
I want to be in :(
looks like I'm way to late lol

If you want the raiders or bills you can have them.
id give them matthews
two for matthews who is BPA, one for Manziel, which frankly screams Raider's pick.

Any other votes? AB want to weigh in?
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
two for matthews who is BPA, one for Manziel, which frankly screams Raider's pick.

Any other votes? AB want to weigh in?

I'm gonna take over the Raiders for now.

Jake Matthews is the pick.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
two for matthews who is BPA, one for Manziel, which frankly screams Raider's pick.

Any other votes? AB want to weigh in?

I'm gonna take over the Raiders for now.

Jake Matthews is the pick.
Sounds good. Atlanta is OTC.