Sammy Watkins headed to Cleveland
[ Edited by birdie2bogey on Apr 28, 2014 at 9:26 PM ]
The Jaguars select Khalil Mack
With the 4th pick in the NFL Draft, the Rams select Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn

[ Edited by theninermaniac on Apr 30, 2014 at 6:04 PM ]
I'm going to bed I'll pick tomorrow morning srry
Originally posted by jimrat:
Washington doesn't have a 1st round pick

Neither do the Colts. Have to see how this draft unfolds.
I'm just waiting on the Raiders!
Since we only have a week and half until the actual draft, I'd like to propose a time limit on picks. Say 6 hours or overnight (after 10pm Cali time until 10am Cali time).

After 6 (or maybe even 4) hours of time during the day, the pick defaults to either a community pick or we let AB either make the pick or assign it to someone online and active at the time.

I'd also propose that if someone misses more than two picks in a row, their teams are reassigned until/unless they show up and voice that they are active and ready to pick.

The point of this draft is to actually have it and if we only average 6-8 picks per day, we will barely get out of the first round by the time the real draft rolls around.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
No noobs next time
I will accept trade offers for the Ravens' pick #17. We are willing to move up or down at this point. We have targeted players at both ends of the draft. PM me or post offers.
lions and giants will always listen to trade proposals.
I'm back waiting for the guys ahead of me
Bucs and steelers are open to trades as well
It's been over 12 hours since the last pick and 24 hours since the guy with the next pick has posted. How much more time are we giving him?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
It's been over 12 hours since the last pick and 24 hours since the guy with the next pick has posted. How much more time are we giving him?

This, why did people want in on this if they are rarely on here
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

This, why did people want in on this if they are rarely on here

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...