There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Targeting Mike Evans?

Is it too much to ask to get Evans, Cooks, Verrett/Fuller/Roby/Dessir, and Tuitt? Lol.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Apr 29, 2014 at 10:25 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Is it too much to ask to get Evans, Cooks, Verrett/Fuller/Roby, and Tuitt? Lol.

Actually, with the rights trades there's a real possibility that something like...

Evans, Verrett, Tuitt

Cooks, Roby, Tuitt

Evans, Gilbert, Tuit

Several combos of the top players could be had with the picks the Niners are holding.

I believe Baalke will land two of the top players at the CB and WR positions.
Is it too much to ask to get Evans, Cooks, Verrett/Fuller/Roby/Dessir, and Tuitt? Lol.

Never too much to ask (or hope!). Or, if we could somehow pull this off: Verrett and Tuitt (really want both) with the first two picks we make. I like Tuitt to help fill the eventual void from Justin Smith whenever that time comes. Then, the next best WR that really fits within the scheme of our O and that also has speed (with WR being so deep in this draft, we might be able to wait until our third pick to get a good one). Then, go with either the best OLB available for our scheme (uncertainty w/ Aldon) or the best S available for our long-term needs to pair w/ Reid after Bethea's time.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Teams are convinced #Ravens will move back, like teams are convinced #49ers want to jump up for a speedy WR. I wonder if those teams'll talk
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Teams are convinced #Ravens will move back, like teams are convinced #49ers want to jump up for a speedy WR. I wonder if those teams'll talk

Could be a good spot to get Cooks or Beckham.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

hmm another gift from big brother john?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Ravens at #17 would be a perfect trade partner. Any of Beckham, Fuller or Cooks could be had there.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-could-eye-ravens-pick-no-17
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 30, 2014 at 9:48 AM ]

NO ...NOT AT ALL ..That would be INSANE ..could you imagine the anticipation leading up to pre-season waiting to see those guys in 49ers uniforms
I couldn't see us going into the top ten. Tennesse has pick 11 and is said to be interested in dealing. Supposedly that would take two 2nds and a 4th along with our #30 pick. Too much if you ask me when I really think a corner is more important. I know we need a deep threat but with what we have right now as receivers, its still better than most teams. Of course going receiver early also means Crabtree is gone.