There are 227 users in the forums

Who's Going to Be the Big Bust In the Draft?

Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Marqise Lee

I pray the niners do not take Marquis Lee. I saw him play at USC at several games, and he gives up on way to many plays. Sulks when he walks back to huddle when the play does not involve him. He is the opposite of Zach Ertzs, who I wantedc the niners to take last year. He hustled and never hung his head low.

He's got bust written all over him, I hope the Seahawks draft him
Originally posted by 9erred:
I pray the niners do not take Marquis Lee. I saw him play at USC at several games, and he gives up on way to many plays. Sulks when he walks back to huddle when the play does not involve him. He is the opposite of Zach Ertzs, who I wantedc the niners to take last year. He hustled and never hung his head low.

I actually like Lee. When you look at the dumpster fire that was USC last season, I couldn't blame him for sulking. Not a fan personally of his, or of USC's either, just think he has very good pro potential, he's another guy who will be overlooked by periphery issues, much how Keenan Allen was last draft.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I actually like Lee. When you look at the dumpster fire that was USC last season, I couldn't blame him for sulking. Not a fan personally of his, or of USC's either, just think he has very good pro potential, he's another guy who will be overlooked by periphery issues, much how Keenan Allen was last draft.

Does his catching technique concern you at all? I LOVE what he can do to get open and after the catch, but the lack of instinctively extending his arms to high point the ball with his hands would worry me. Seems like he is more comfortable body catching than utilizing his hands. I like Lee, but that is a pretty big issue of concern IMO. Dude has that game speed that cant be measured with a stop watch tho.

I posted this in the other marqise lee thread

[ Edited by sf_nicoya on Apr 27, 2014 at 5:34 PM ]
Keenan Allen was pushed down because of a pedestrian 40 time and a pretty big injury history.
I love when people throw out names of who's going to bust but then have nothing to back up that claim. At least throw out a reason or two when you mention someone.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Are you kidding me? Are you saying hes got limited game highlights and film to justify him being a highly rated and talented player? The world is ending today if YOU dont see enough tape on him to believe he has the ability and upside to be dominant on the field.

I don't think you read my words correctly.
Share 49ersWebzone