LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Jerry Rice Jr???

I didn't know that Rices son was in this draft!? He's expected to go undrafted though. He and Devante Adams came to 9ers workout today (April 25). Forget bout Jordan Mathews lets get Rice Jr!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbpzZ9_81Jg#
[ Edited by Since07 on Apr 25, 2014 at 7:40 PM ]
Dewd sux bawls
Poor kid is garbage. Notice how the highlights are from High school. Not even good enough to have any college highlights
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Poor kid is garbage. Notice how the highlights are from High school. Not even good enough to have any college highlights

I only found 1 play of him in college and it was him dropping a crucial pass lol
[ Edited by Since07 on Apr 25, 2014 at 7:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Since07:

I only found 1 play of him in college and it was him dropping a crucial pass lol

lol
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Since07:

What a great opportunity to post the greatest highlight video you can find on the net.

drum rolls please !

AJ Jenkisn 49ers career highlights.

[ Edited by DeUh on Apr 25, 2014 at 8:02 PM ]
^ Lol whoever made that video is f**ked up. That's dirty. haha
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
takes after his mom
That AJ Jenkins vid was amazing lol
I bet it's tough living in the shadow of their dads. (I. E. Rice, Montana)

I'd like to also point out there were a lot of white guys that he was playing against in those highlights....

So it's obvious he didn't face top notch competition.......
AJ Jenkins for the HOF tbh
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
He sucked/sucks!

BUT, what if he ended up with CAWK suckers, trained out of his mind with his Daddy (The Legend)... comes back to haunt us
Might get an invite to rookie mini camp like Joe Montana's son did just for some good PR but that's about it. No chance we draft him, probably not even worth signing as an UDFA and certainly won't make the team. I'll stick with Jordan Matthews thank you.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by icanonlybeme:
I bet it's tough living in the shadow of their dads. (I. E. Rice, Montana)

"tough" is the wrong word.
in the case of these two guys, the word is "impossible."
Share 49ersWebzone