LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 413 users in the forums

Who is the most sure thing in the 2014 NFL Draft?

I believe it's Sammy Watkins and I think he'll be the most popular pick. I don't see how he can't be a stud in the NFL.

Who is the player or players that you see as an almost guarantee of being a beast in the NFL?
That's a tough one. Originally I would of said Clowney and Bridgewater, but Teddy has fallen off the radar now. And Clowney had his doubters, and still does.

Watkins seems like the obvious choice. I want to say the Tackles tho, Jake Matthews, Taylor Lewan, and Greg Robinson.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
That's a tough one. Originally I would of said Clowney and Bridgewater, but Teddy has fallen off the radar now. And Clowney had his doubters, and still does.

Watkins seems like the obvious choice. I want to say the Tackles tho, Jake Matthews, Taylor Lewan, and Greg Robinson.

Talent wise, Clowney makes sense. If he has his heart in it, he should be an absolute beast in the league. People question his heart though and whether or not he'll call it a day when he gets that paycheck. We shall see.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Khalil Mack.
Evans
Jake Matthews
S.Tuitt without a doubt ...I really dont know why he's not seen as a top 10-12 pick ...
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Talent wise, Clowney makes sense. If he has his heart in it, he should be an absolute beast in the league. People question his heart though and whether or not he'll call it a day when he gets that paycheck. We shall see.
You never know for sure but the initial pay doesn't compare to what's available. If he busts out or is even average he will miss out on tens of millions of dollars. The initial money can be blown in a half dozen years or so. Just ask Vince Young. If he applies himself it's mega wealth for life. My guess is he will be a stud.
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
S.Tuitt without a doubt ...I really dont know why he's not seen as a top 10-12 pick ...

That's who I really want us to get. We'd be set on the dline for years to come with him and Carradine. Justin Smith is a big part of what makes this Defense go. Tuitt would be the perfect heir apparent.
Aj McCarron, he is SURE to be the next Colt McCoy.

No such thing...
Roger Goodell as the MC
Originally posted by CWin4949:
No such thing...

Right. Exhibit A is the 2003 draft. Pick #2, Charles Rogers. Pick #3, Andre Johnson. Any of these players could be the next Charles Rogers.
Mike Evans as a Vincent Jackson clone.

Eric Ebron as a flat out BEAST!
Originally posted by Wisconsin49erfan:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
No such thing...

Right. Exhibit A is the 2003 draft. Pick #2, Charles Rogers. Pick #3, Andre Johnson. Any of these players could be the next Charles Rogers.

Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Rolondo McClain....ect,ect.
Share 49ersWebzone