There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Someone please share Todd Mcshays updated draft for us?

• rtj03
  • Veteran
Very curious what he did. Thank you!
Originally posted by rtj03:
Very curious what he did. Thank you!

Anthony Barr
Barr's star has fallen
He has us drafting errybody
So many draft gurus think they have a scoop...Barr's a heckuva player, but methinks nobody knows who Baalke will pick. I sure don't.
The only way Barr makes sense is if we think there are CB and WR talents available in 2nd round, but no one we could possibly get to be a pass rusher. When you think where people like Robert Mathis and Jared Allen got drafted, I still think we go CB or WR first. I don't really fancy the chances of Barr falling to 30 either - think we'd have to trade up.

But McShay always throws in wild cards in his mocks that seem far removed from other's mocks. I heard he has Moses (OT) to Giants at 13, when some haven't had Moses in the first round.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
barr is cat-quick to the qb, but not much else.
Todd Mcshay should be selling used cars
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
So many draft gurus think they have a scoop...Barr's a heckuva player, but methinks nobody knows who Baalke will pick. I sure don't.

I SECOND that!
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10832579

your welcome
Still think Barr will go top 15. He seems to be a players teams have really high on their board or significantly lower. I think he is pretty good, and will not be anywhere close to the Niners at 30. I think Dennard will be on the board at 30.
I hope so. And you would be the first to call him dropping that low. And I would be happy as hell if it actually happened.

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Still think Barr will go top 15. He seems to be a players teams have really high on their board or significantly lower. I think he is pretty good, and will not be anywhere close to the Niners at 30. I think Dennard will be on the board at 30.
I would take Anthony Barr in a heartbeat. He's way better than the people the WZ are so facinated with. Him on one side and Aldon on the other (if he can stay out of trouble) would be rediculous.
We will all be wrong when draft day comes around. I have been way wrong the last 3 years.
Does this not remind anyone of how everyone was enamored with Datone Jones around this time last year... *crickets*... that's right. No thank you on Barr. I much rather pick Demarcus Lawrence from Boise.