LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

CB - Terrence Mitchell - Oregon

He seems to be flying under the radar the kid did NOT allow a TD last year and his combine numbers were impressive

5'11" 192 lbs

combine & pro day 40
4.63s 4.43s

All Best at the position
3 cone drill: 6.57s
20yrd shuttle 4.00s
60yrd shuttle 11.22

• Jd925
  • Veteran
Yeah I like him. I didn't know he didn't give up a touchdown, so that's more important to me than long arms.

He'll slip because of his combine 40.. I think he ran 4.4's in the private workouts, but only 4.52 in his proday.

He can play press and has a low burn rate. He was probably overshadowed by Ekpre-Olomu at Oregon.

I think he's a 2nd/3rd round talent that's projected to go rd 3-5 because of his 40... he's very underrated.

If you are going to look at measurables, I would look at the 40 and the vert.... then the shuttle and the bench press... so he doesn't do well in measurables..

Anyways wouldn't mind getting him in the late third, but for some reason I think they will be looking at other corners with better measurables than better production...
NO
NEVER EVER

He is very over-rated
As an oregon fan, I don't want Mitchell
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
He seems to be flying under the radar the kid did NOT allow a TD last year and his combine numbers were impressive

5'11" 192 lbs

combine & pro day 40
4.63s 4.43s

All Best at the position
20yrd shuttle 4.00s
60yrd shuttle 11.22

That is also not true.
Watch him in any PAC 12 game this year
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet Apr 18

#Oregon CB Terrance Mitchell, who just ran a 4.43, is buzzing. #Colts & #Raiders worked him out, #Ravens interested. Allowed 0 TDs last year

The #Bears G chimes in on Terrance Mitchell, his former teammate. RT @Ky1eLong: @RapSheet beast

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Quest4six:

5'11" 192 lbs

combine & pro day 40
4.63s 4.43s

All Best at the position
20yrd shuttle 4.00s
60yrd shuttle 11.22

That is also not true.
Watch him in any PAC 12 game this year

I don't know much about him, but you being an Oregon fan can fill us in...

What part is "not true?"

Why do you think he is "overrated?"

#Oregon CB Terrance Mitchell, who just ran a 4.43, is buzzing. #Colts & #Raiders worked him out, #Ravens interested. Allowed 0 TDs last year

The #Bears G chimes in on Terrance Mitchell, his former teammate. RT @Ky1eLong: @RapSheet beast

Rapoport is an idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MdCoTC186E
at 23 seconds you can watch why I don't want him
He cannot shed blocks to save his life, here he is stuck on a block by a slot for about 15 seconds.
I blame that TD on him

He is not dependable, and not much was asked of him during his time here. Played the flats in a zone about 90% of the time because he lacked top end speed to guard guys like Cooks/Richardson/Lee

Couple that with shaky hands and horrible awarness.
Not to mention he is a press CB who struggles with tackling

I'll pass
He looks like a jet
Originally posted by Since07:
He looks like a jet

Vertically yes,
Put this guy in against some NFL talent and you'll see

He has some raw talent, but it is VERY VERY raw.
Should have stayed another year, could have benefited from staying another year.
IF he makes it into a starting role, he is going to need a very good safety to play in front of
To Quest4six the so called Oregon fan: How are you gonna hate on your own player.? Tmitch made one of the arguably biggest plays in Oregon History.......The Rose Bowl to help you guys win your first and only RoseBowl!! He started 38 of 40 games and dominated for your team. Then you post a clip on him, but you didn't tell he had 2 INT's in that game. What kind of fan are you or do you just hate Mitchell??????
:

My post was directed to Harbaalke not Quest as he was righteous with his post.
Share 49ersWebzone